Doorman take down...

leeds chimp

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the door man with the cam on his head and the one standing there doing nothing should of intervened to bring it to an end without practically killing the fellow.

Yeah the guy was a **** and probably deserved it, doubt that will help in court mind lol.

Karpman

hahahah I was just about post this! The guy who I think should be up for charges is the other bouncer who does absolutely nothing to intervene! He may as well have been twiddling his thumbs and whistling!

I think the door man with the cam on his head and the one standing there doing nothing should of intervened to bring it to an end without practically killing the fellow.

Yeah the guy was a **** and probably deserved it, doubt that will help in court mind lol.

Karpman

The doorman hasn't been arrested. He voluntarily went to the police stattion and was released without charge pending further investigation.

He wanted to show off and is lucky not to be getting done for manslaughter. They're supposed to show restraint aren't they?

I felt sick when I saw it to start with. It makes you think "what if that was my son?" But then I think, hopefully my son will know better than to start on people twice his size, particularly if he has zero fighting capabilities. If the police haven't arrested him, chances are the skinny little lad had it coming. Unfortunate and he certainly used excessive force, but he needed to stop the situation quickly. The little lad was going bat **** crazy and no one stepped in to help, what else could he have done?

Karpman

Ditto.I know a bloke who could have resolved that incident without expending half as much energy.

The doorman in that example was relishing the confrontation as much as the adversary;totally unnecessary.

Edited by Scully

Agree with london Luke , he's a professional doorman not a wrestler , they are meant to show restraint not show off to there work colleagues who stand and watch .

He/they Should have their sia licence taken away its obviously not the line of work for them

Edited by fruity

Doormen do really hard jobs but looking at the footage I think he should have been more professional ,

He struck the 1st blow (or kick in this instance)

Then went on to smashing the fella on the floor quite excessively , then just walked off..

If This was 2 fellas and not a bouncer the one doing the smashing onto the floor would do time. ( wonder if he gets off )

I bet the other bouncer would of intervened if the chap got the better of the bouncer.

Doormen do really hard jobs but looking at the footage I think he should have been more professional ,

He struck the 1st blow (or kick in this instance)

Then went on to smashing the fella on the floor quite excessively , then just walked off..

If This was 2 fellas and not a bouncer the one doing the smashing onto the floor would do time. ( wonder if he gets off )

the bloke kept going towards him and his first action was to try and take the guy down....all the way thru he kept trying to take him to ground but the bloke kept getting out of it

hahahah I was just about post this! The guy who I think should be up for charges is the other bouncer who does absolutely nothing to intervene! He may as well have been twiddling his thumbs and whistling!

The doorman hasn't been arrested. He voluntarily went to the police stattion and was released without charge pending further investigation.

the other bouncer was watching his oppo's back to make sure no one blind sided him or tried to get into the venue while they were not looking..spot in IMHO

I think the other doormen should of stepped in, the doorman could of killed the guy. He may well of had it coming but two doorman to take him down and wait for the police.

same could of happened to the doorman....the bloke kept throwing punches and they were landing....you can see a bit of blood and cuts

as to stepping in ......you then leave the venue unmanned and run the risk of getting a cheap shot from behind

speaking as an ex doorman and a father , if that knob of a doorman had done that to my son then that knob of a doorman wouldnt be walking this morning ! , his doorman mates were a waste of time and unbelievably un professional ! , im off out now but ill explain my reply later.

the bloke kept going towards him and his first action was to try and take the guy down....all the way thru he kept trying to take him to ground but the bloke kept getting out of it

the other bouncer was watching his oppo's back to make sure no one blind sided him or tried to get into the venue while they were not looking..spot in IMHO

Don't you think it would have gone a lot more smoothly had both bouncers simply restrained the guy - rather than the end result? Granted, no one could have seen that coming, but we all make mistakes or get a little gobby when we've had one too many.

typical door monkey using excessive force, the sound of that guys head hitting the ground is sickening. Hope he loses his license and gets a good day out in the courthouse. If it was me or one of mine he'd thrown on the deck like that I'd also be following up with a private prosecution to boot.

Edited by smudgertoo

speaking as an ex doorman and a father , if that knob of a doorman had done that to my son then that knob of a doorman wouldnt be walking this morning ! , his doorman mates were a waste of time and unbelievably un professional ! , im off out now but ill explain my reply later.

+1 however anyone can side with this caveman is unreal it could have easily turned into manslaughter ,

I appreciate they have to contain the situation , that is where the other bouncer should have stepped in to restrain ASAP. With the long tussle this just prolonged the situation, and drew more attention,

Very surprised doorman not done for that, totally over the top esp when lad is outside. U just ignore them no matter wot they call u.

Dunno how it is in eng (althou i dne my sia training there) but once ur off ur property u have absolutely no rights, in fact less rights than a normal punter, u can't go around throwing punches no matter how big a knob the punter is being

I used to work in a biggish town (not a city) so if u were ruff wi folk needelessly (but any time u are ruff with someone, alot off time the punters will come up laster and say they deserved it and thank u for not really battering them) it would come back to bite u either another nite on the door or when ur off having a few pints.

Just not worth the extra aggro caused by being on a power trip

I SPECULATE that had this been a policeman that he would have been sacked and the person watching reprimanded too.

I find the idea that the other bouncer was watching his mates back ridiculous.

To use the police example again when they arrest people you don't have one tackling them with another watching and they are just as much of a target.

Not very good footage he is luck he did"t do some propper damage to the lad it looked to me as if the bouncer was not getting the better of the lad so resorted to caveman tacticks then just walked off to beat willmer with his club. Now i know bouncers have to defuse situations as quick as possible but that last move was OTT as Mel b3 said i am afraid if it had been my lad i would have been showing him some other caveman moves and i am more his size

Doorman, very un-professional getting coaxed into a brawl, then leaving the lad after slamming him ...... First aid, recovery position, check vitals, lads had a head injury, ambulance ??

If that was my boy, he'd get another clip around the ear for causing trouble... If your refused entry or ejected, go else were or go home !!

well i know for a start that my lad would not have got into that situation in the first place........

doesn't matter your lad or not however anyone can justify or agree with what this Neanderthal did is totally beyond me. Edited by delburt0