Farage- beginning to like him now

Jaymo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has my vote I was watching him on the TV yesterday and some women was having a go at him for saying that in some jobs women should not have kids as he said that there are some jobs that you cannot just have time off whenever you choose to but all that she wanted to do was twist what he said but he was having non of it good man.

The Keith Vaz comment was priceless ( if it was true)

"Labour MP Keith Vaz, who chairs the Commons home affairs committee, said: 'The logical consequence of relaxing gun laws, as suggested by Mr Farage, is an increase in gun use which should be discouraged rather than encouraged. Any change could possibly act as a green light for an increase in criminality"

This despite a doubling of gun crime in the 5 years following the ban..

Have to say Nige knows his stuff, 2010 manifesto was drivel...4 years, has anything changed?

please be a good chap and confirm who's manifesto was drivel, as knowing lean more to the left than the first exit of a roundabout, I would just like it made clear please.

KW

Hopefully things will return to some kind of normality if UKIP win the election. Tragic that your previous weak governments including the present calamity never addressed the issue of handguns. To say people like Vaz are misguided is an understatement. Even scarier is that most of the politicians have no common sense - tragic really. A nanny state is the stuff of nightmares as it will only be a matter of time until the state dictates when you go to sleep. Anyway I don't want to go too far off topic, but certainly if you can get handguns reinstated again that would be great. Best of luck!

Have to say Nige knows his stuff, 2010 manifesto was drivel...4 years, has anything changed?

he helped write it :lol:

ukip have SOME good ideas but i fear theres some nutters and very unpleasant right wingers lurking in the wings they say all the right things but who trusts politicians, i wonder if any of these promises would in reality happen. may give em a shot in the euro's for a giggle but im far from ready to give them my vote in the general yet, having said that i dont want to give any of the others my vote either i dont believe any of the lying ***** :lol:

Edited by overandunder2012

Nigel is well known for his love of shooting and fishing.

He speaks with a first hand knowledge of the stupidity of the handgun ban (which even Lord Cullen said at the time said would serve no benefit).

It is also very well known Blair introduced the ban as a vote catcher from the uninformed, simple politics!

UKIP ,in my opinion, do not have answers to many problems that this country is facing but at the same time they are the party that are pressing for a major shake up in they way that this country is run-so the voters need to decide if we carry on as usual, further in debt and a joke in Europe not to mention a defence capability that would struggle to keep the Scots from invading or should we try something new. It going to take a fair shake up to get our nation back on its feet and a lot of people will get hurt-but medicine rarely tastes nice and we have a duty to fix the embarrassment of a society that we have created. You get my vote Nigel, not cos my dad voted for you or I was born on a farm in Bucks but because you dare to be different.