Stop shooting pigeons

woodfordpigeon

I would keep shooting them,and then when she starting killing me i would say,"well,what a hypocrit,"before drawing my last breath and possibly dieing depending on the method she was using.I would also probably try and touch her boobs because i think i would get away with it if i was being murdered!

I would keep shooting them,and then when she starting killing me i would say,"well,what a hypocrit,"before drawing my last breath and possibly dieing depending on the method she was using.I would also probably try and touch her boobs because i think i would get away with it if i was being murdered!

nice work

Last autumn I was out on a stubble field having a good day, birds were coming in from all directions and the toll was mounting nicely, at the end of the field was a row of old folks bungalows , I noticed a couple of wrinklies watching me, I just ignored them but when I looked back a while later there was about eight or ten of them, all looking in my direction, after about 5 minutes a police patrol car pulled up, half expecting to be called down to the road I went out and cleared some fallen birds to show my position to the police officer, but to my surprise, he spoke to the assembled onlookers for a few minutes, got back in his car and drove off, at which point they all disappeared back into their houses, I just carried on blasting away until the birds stopped coming, packed up and left, I didn't see any of the oldies or the pc again, what a laugh . :yahoo::yahoo:

What would say to someone that told you to stop shooting. This has happened to me on several occasions. The last one a very irate old bag oops sorry nice little lady told me that she was going to kill me. woodfordpigeon

had it from my neighbour, how can i kill things?? i said to her " how doyou think all those slugs feel in her garden that she puts slug pellits down for?

she now doesnt ask any more..

i had a nice encounter with a police officer only last weekend!! i noticed him waving his arms at the gate to the field i was in, so doing the right thing i opened me gun removed the cartridges and then walked over to him (carrying gun open!!) he was quite polite and asked the usual questions of did i have permision to be on the field doing what i was doing, his question was soon answered with a letter of permission from the farmer. anyhow a long story short he asked if he could take a look in the hide i was shooting from, then i find out he is also a pigeon shooter (clay!!!!) and asked if he could have a go!!!!! **** me he was a dam good shot!!!!!!! told me he would go back to the old bag who made the complaint and tell her all was fine!!!!!

Happened to me at work when I was taking in pigrlns and rabbits for the girls.A women butted in and said why do I shoot, I chose to ignore her but she became persistent. I bluntly told her I protect crops, whats your excuse for wearing a load of slap on your face, dont you realise that some monkey locked in a small cage in a lab has had to wear that slap so its safe for you to use!

If i was going to be murdered & with my last breath grope someone from the Anti hunting community it would have to be Alesha Dixon

I said this on a previous post but a Farmer told me why we have to shoot the pigeons. It's all about cost. It costs a third to plough and prepare the ground, a third to seed and fertilise it and the last third is the profit . So if the pigeons eat a third of the field it will be zero profit for the farmer . If the farm goes so does the countryside. I've had people challenge me in the past as to the numbers that I shoot , all the pigeons go for food less the decoys which are left for scavengers of the field. If I had to dump them I would find it difficult to shoot. When asked if challengers could run a business without profit it goes very quiet, if you talk to them in a logical way most will see your piont.

I never mention when I was psychoanalysed for a management position the feed back was " do you smile when you kill things"

Haha brilliant ,

Guest rimotu66

I have never had the problem,, yet, but I think most options have been covered, not sure I would want to grope some old hags boobs though :no:

Mind you, if she had a pulse :whistling::lol:

Edited by rimotu66

i had a nice encounter with a police officer only last weekend!! i noticed him waving his arms at the gate to the field i was in, so doing the right thing i opened me gun removed the cartridges and then walked over to him (carrying gun open!!) he was quite polite and asked the usual questions of did i have permision to be on the field doing what i was doing, his question was soon answered with a letter of permission from the farmer. anyhow a long story short he asked if he could take a look in the hide i was shooting from, then i find out he is also a pigeon shooter (clay!!!!) and asked if he could have a go!!!!! **** me he was a dam good shot!!!!!!! told me he would go back to the old bag who made the complaint and tell her all was fine!!!!!

"Asked if he could have a go"?!?!?!??!

Id have told him to **** off and get his own permission.......... Cheeky ****!

Lol

A friend of mine had a hysterical woman come running SCREAMING into his decoy pattern shouting to her husband who was walking (slow and sheepishly) behind, telling him to run back to the car, get a towel, ring the vet and the police...... Also screaming at my mate about how evil and horrific he was for tying a live pigeon to a stake in the ground and leaving it to die and how could he just sit there watching the poor creature struggling to escape......................... She was talking about the thawed out dead pigeon he had on his flapper!!!!!! Hahahaha don't tell me they're not realistic!

I was shooting over stubble on some private land at the end of RAF Fairford one year back in the early 90's when the whole field was turned upside down with by the rotor of an American air force helicopter...

"Put your weapon down and lay on your belly" came over the loud speaker

I did this and within 30 seconds two Military policemen jumped out of a jeep, took me into the base security building and grilled me for about 30 mins before returning me to the field and allowing me to resume shooting.

These guys were fully armed and at least two of them in the chopper kept their rifles sighted on me during this time.

The strange thing was my companion Chris was concealed in his hide about 30 yards away all this time and they didn't notice him at all. When I got back he popped his head out and the two MP's were shocked to say the least and extremely embarrassed that they hadn't spotted him as well.

They said something along the lines of " who the hell are you"

To which Chris replied "I am the Farmer who owns the land now get off my property or I will have you both arrested" ( or words to that effect )

We still laugh about it now even though I was ******* myself at the time :yes:

As it happened it coincided with the commencement of operation desert storm and the base was on a state of high alert , I was wearing a veil but didn't think I looked like an A rab :lol:

I was shooting over stubble on some private land at the end of RAF Fairford one year back in the early 90's when the whole field was turned upside down with by the rotor of an American air force helicopter...

"Put your weapon down and lay on your belly" came over the loud speaker

I did this and within 30 seconds two Military policemen jumped out of a jeep, took me into the base security building and grilled me for about 30 mins before returning me to the field and allowing me to resume shooting.

These guys were fully armed and at least two of them in the chopper kept their rifles sighted on me during this time.

The strange thing was my companion Chris was concealed in his hide about 30 yards away all this time and they didn't notice him at all. When I got back he popped his head out and the two MP's were shocked to say the least and extremely embarrassed that they hadn't spotted him as well.

They said something along the lines of " who the hell are you"

To which Chris replied "I am the Farmer who owns the land now get off my property or I will have you both arrested" ( or words to that effect )

We still laugh about it now even though I was ******* myself at the time :yes:

As it happened it coincided with the commencement of operation desert storm and the base was on a state of high alert , I was wearing a veil but didn't think I looked like an A rab :lol:

Mike,

Yes, I can well believe it, having worked for the USAF as a Contractor, I'm not surprised that they kill more of their own troops on every bombing raid they go on, you couldn't make it up..!!

Cat.

If you want, tell me when and where you're next out and I'll send my Mother-in-law over :lol:

Regards remmyman

:lol: No you couldn't...I never understood why Chris remained in his hide...he said he was a sleep with his defenders on in his chair but I reckon he was just kacking himself as well.

My wife was seconded to the USAF at the time as a computer operator and she got to know the base commander and his wife really well and blagged herself 2 weeks at Warner Roberts in August the following year and a flight in a A10 out of Kemble the same year.

There was actually rumour talk of a Nuclear Arsenal stored in the cavernous underground hangers at the base during this time.

I did speak to the security officer who interviewed me at a xmas function a year or so later and he remembered me. He said they had to make sure we wernet insurgents and trying to take down the KC135s on take off...

I think I would have needed more than 32 G of no 6 and full choke to do that though. :lol:

Edited by Fisherman Mike

yeh had the pleasure of guarding greenham common back in the day ,8 ft fence and 12 ft fence we cattle prod u off the fence nuclear free lesbian .cross the 16 ft fence GI JOE gives u a 5.56 third eye happy days being an alledged fascist tool of the imperialist thatcherite dictatorship.we had some interesting conversations with the cnd types the yanks just told em to go away ..and go live in russia if they were that bothered spelt with n F

Edited by clakk

I said this on a previous post but a Farmer told me why we have to shoot the pigeons. It's all about cost. It costs a third to plough and prepare the ground, a third to seed and fertilise it and the last third is the profit . So if the pigeons eat a third of the field it will be zero profit for the farmer . If the farm goes so does the countryside. I've had people challenge me in the past as to the numbers that I shoot , all the pigeons go for food less the decoys which are left for scavengers of the field. If I had to dump them I would find it difficult to shoot. When asked if challengers could run a business without profit it goes very quiet, if you talk to them in a logical way most will see your piont.

I never mention when I was psychoanalysed for a management position the feed back was " do you smile when you kill things"

where do the subsidies fit in to the equasion.

:lol: No you couldn't...I never understood why Chris remained in his hide...he said he was a sleep with his defenders on in his chair but I reckon he was just kacking himself as well.

My wife was seconded to the USAF at the time as a computer operator and she got to know the base commander and his wife really well and blagged herself 2 weeks at Warner Roberts in August the following year and a flight in a A10 out of Kemble the same year.

There was actually rumour talk of a Nuclear Arsenal stored in the cavernous underground hangers at the base during this time.

I did speak to the security officer who interviewed me at a xmas function a year or so later and he remembered me. He said they had to make sure we wernet insurgents and trying to take down the KC135s on take off...

I think I would have needed more than 32 G of no 6 and full choke to do that though. :lol:

She must be a great pilot, the A10s are all single seaters! :rolleyes: