All sorted!

Reeceknight

so took the drive upto Romford to return my hatsan before going to college, walked in and found the fella that tested the gun, cut a long story short, said he wasn't sure about returning my money antil the gun was checked by hatsan and I explained they had seen it misbehaving. he barely said 10 words, he came back in handed me a check and asked for my licence. job done. Sorted. the shop was fine and the employees (who was originally helping me ) was grate and friendly. by the sounds of things I'm going to put it down to them having a bad few weeks as normally been very helpfull. The other shop did tell me they had had a big issue with an incident with someone trying to "pull the wall" over there eyes so maybe they just had there guard up. But anyway it's sorted

...........so I then decided whilste in Romford to take the plunge, there was a member on here offering me his Franchi 712 in cammo, the sun was shining, I had just had the car cleaned and passed my geometry and maths test at college, I chucked on my raybans, stocked up on fuel, sweets and redbull and started the 160 mile trip from dagenham to Darby!

All in all there was a light at the end of the tunnel and the Franchi is in a different league in every way! plus the PW member was a top chap, I walked in just as his dinner was served up and they offered me dinner ;)

Any way thanks to PW for its advice.

Guest rimotu66

Oh dear , you swapped a Hatsan for probably the only gun that is worse

Only joking :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pleased your sorted.

You sod, I was going to say something along those lines :lol:

Well done Reece glad ur sorted out now.

U had a torrid time with SX Gun a lesson for all of us to remember if considering buying off them.

I recently popped into the Fennes Essex Gun in Braintree to ask about reblueing a gun the Shop manager told me its not worth it too expensive and would cost at least £500 better to buy a new gun !!!!! i knew he was talking absolute rubbish so took my business elsewhere to Leech & Son job done for £100 superb service from him and will recommend him again. I feel u should never buy a gun off a shop with no gunsmithing experience

well there was sausages that looked pukka on the side fresh out the oven (looked like proper sausages not them ***** ones) so I'm assuming maybe mash? I was hungry. I didn't wanna be rude soo settled for a roadside KFC on the way home.

Edited by Reeceknight

am I rong in saying there a part of benelli? Like a sister company and that franchi is actually owned by beretta? I'm sure a read that in a magazine.

Franchi are indeed owned by beretta (share some designs and features with benelli and beretta models) also Stoeger less well known in the uk.

http://www.franchi.com/en/content/company