Spring watch just gets better

birdsallpl

Yes we were watching that and wondering how she failed to comprehend that the rats were there because of all the bird food she puts out.

We sat counting the number of pellets we would need if sitting in her garden shooting the rats with an air rifle.

I was surprised the Springwatch team appeared surprised an Avocet chick wss taken by a gull. Used as the RSPD figure head, displaying their intent on saving and promoting their well being .. then why not actively cull the gulls early on ... cull a 1000 gulls for the sake of a full clutch of Avocets to suceed, makes sense to me ... the gull population can easily absorb it, and the benefit would be a far greater success rate for a rare species ... "Does that sound wrong?"

Dont forget all the Cute Adorable Fox cubs

but I'd still ruin Michaela Strachan :lol: Well I say 'ruin' I really mean squash

You sure?

Muppet, Hobbit or Afghan Hound?

An eight pinter anyway..

article-2257475-04E826D4000005DC-306_306

Or....

1426163-presenter-michaela-strachan-wins

Edited by Gimlet

I was viewing rats through hi tech night vision last night and marvelled at their cute little faces bouncing around uncontrollably in cow muck after being struck by a high velocity pellet from my deadly s510sl. Managed another 8 last night so thats about 20 this week :)

As for Michaela no thanks.

I used to fancy her watching the really wild show when I was a kid. I never realised before watching spring watch how rabbits were such good conservation grazers! Has no- one told the farmers what a great job bunnies can do, why bother wasting your time with sheep, cattle or trying to feed the nation!

Bring back Kate Humble I say, Michaela wouldn't get a look in!

She was at a degree ceremony I attended and kept talking about feeling rams balls - still a good looking, if a bit smaller than I imagined.

I was viewing rats through hi tech night vision last night and marvelled at their cute little faces bouncing around uncontrollably in cow muck after being struck by a high velocity pellet from my deadly s510sl. Managed another 8 last night so thats about 20 this week :)

As for Michaela no thanks.

I'm using my .22 rimmie, seriously good fun.