sad news for Moonraker knives

activeviii

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find you personally annoying, but rather the fact you would rather have a whinge on here than do anything about it.

People come on here and have a rant and a whinge about all manner of things, and that's fine IF they are then prepared to do something about it. While I may have great sympathy for your friends predicament I'm afraid there is nothing I or anyone else on this forum can do to help either you or him. If you REALLY WANT to help him then report the matter to the Police. Telling us will achieve nothing I'm afraid.

I couldnt agree more with your last sentence; no one deserves a slap for moaning at someone peeing over his belongings, but unless you're prepared to report the matter to the relevant authorities then the chef has indeed got off 'scot free'.

I don't think he can report it unless he witnessed it,

Maybe wrong

:shaun:

Mark Gilchrist?

Hardly a well known game chef though...unless you're an avid viewer of Fieldsports Britain, and pan frying the odd pigeon breast elevates you to the level of a master chef!! :|

The other names mentioned are all professionals in their chosen fields and are unlikely to get involved in such a stupid thing.

I can not mention names, last time I did the thread was pulled. Lesson learnt.

Not a friend but someone I use for knife making supplies. I like to get to the shows so I can hand pick the scales for knives. Phoned to ask him to take some bits to the Midlands and was told he wasn't doing it. After a bit of a chat I got out of him the reasons.

From what I have gathered, there might have been witnesses ? Or did he come back in the dark?

Worry about certs is obviously on all our minds but provable GBH and defending yourself, are not the same things.

Merely the age difference and the 'returned' issue point to a lout, and inevitably one has to defend oneself. Should the attacker remain a firearm owner ? I suggest not.