what to do for my 30th?

brett1985

the wife has very kindly asked me what i wish to do for my 30th birthday, as due to various bad things happening around my 18th and 21st i didnt ever celebrate those.

any ideas? im genuinely stumped for what to do other than going to the oxfordshire shooting school for a gun fit and a couple of lessons, then off to oxford for some shopping.

on a side note, has anyone used the afformentioned shooting school?

Don't talk to me about birthdays. It's my wife's 50th this year and she is definitely out to enjoy herself (i'm paying of course)

We have Michael Buble booked for a concert and meal at the local gastro pub with 50 guests (I don't think it is the real deal but expensive anyway)

Holiday in Tenerife

Holiday In Mauritius

Champagne brunch with her friends X 4

Diamond ring

And she is still plotting other things

All because I didn't splash out enough for her 30th or 40th.

As for the OP. I got one of those indoor ski diving experiences for my birthday. Haven't done it yet though.

A trip to Vegas ? Do a little gambling (just a little) and spend the rest on a day out to the gun range shooting fully auto toys !

If you like cars maybe one one of those track day things where you drive dream cars .

Or as someone else said a 3some with your wife and one of her mates lol .

Hi

Make it a memorable day

Book the local clay club and coach and a burger van invite all your mates and there kids buy a pile of cartridges and say have the day on me

Put a bucket by the door and say I've got every thing I want she's stood over there 😀😃

if your feeling generouse put some money in the bucket for charity

Just a thought

Of

It's my 30th this year in June, I had told my missus to get saving for a new Beretta, but she got pregnant instead, so the baby is due a week before my 30th, so I guess my 30th will be dirty nappies and sleep deprivation, and instead of a new Beretta it will be a pushchair, coat and carseat, living the dream! in all honesty I'm over the moon!