Wellies

krwigan

I've had my neoprene shamoos for ten years and they have really put up with some stick. Comfy enough to wear all day whilst covering much ground. I did ten mile of Brecon Beacons over crimbo and they were spot-on spam! Will defo get another pait when theyve had it. Theyve worked out at a tenner a year so far. Thats buttons.

I bought a pair of Harkila Foresters about a month ago, and so far they are the best boots I've worn...certainly better than Hunter Balmoral's; meant to be made to stand up to hard use, but lasted for less than 12 months of fairly light use. The Harkila's cost about £140 - seems like money well spent at the moment.

Well I may be a cheapskate but my Dunlop £9.99 green wellies have served me brilliantly well for several years now and are as comfortable as an old pair of slippers. They have taken the worst that the Welsh climate and Brecon Beacons National Park can dish out and are nowhere near done yet.

My Aigles are about 7-8 years old and still fine. Have a pair of Le chameau also, only difference between the 2 is the price !!!

Saying that, 9 times out of 10 I wear my Vatnas, much warmer, comfier and supportive. Only problem with the Vatnas is, if you stand in water too long, it will find a way in :0/

Well I may be a cheapskate but my Dunlop £9.99 green wellies have served me brilliantly well for several years now and are as comfortable as an old pair of slippers. They have taken the worst that the Welsh climate and Brecon Beacons National Park can dish out and are nowhere near done yet.

I had exactly the same experience, think i bought them from shoezone or somewhere similar, seem to fit much better than my expensive pairs!!!

Why do my wellies always eat me socks? from Auntie.

My bum does the same with my pants...... do you think the 2 afflictions could be related?