stag do

roadkill

2 clay traps, a teleporter, lots of clays and carts, bbq, homemade venison burgers and a few beers. Then a top steak meal in the private room of a local country pub, followed by hitting Newmarket and the strip club and a tactical spew!! Good cheap day, no timetables to keep to or complicated organising and everyone enjoyed them selves!

For those who are advocating Amsterdam, sorry but could not disagree more , been there many many times over the years, the last time july last year, place is now run down,very dirty and expensive and not the place it used to be, digs in the center cost a fortune and bed bugs came free, only place/ time I have ever had their pleasure,was a relief to get the thalys to Paris, sadly I think I wont be going back to Amsterdam.

KW

For those who are advocating Amsterdam, sorry but could not disagree more , been there many many times over the years, the last time july last year, place is now run down,very dirty and expensive and not the place it used to be, digs in the center cost a fortune and bed bugs came free, only place/ time I have ever had their pleasure,was a relief to get the thalys to Paris, sadly I think I wont be going back to Amsterdam.

KW

You got a lisp KW ?

was on one last weekend, clays then a meal couple of beers then carting then more beer, great fun, did the skydiving wind tunnel thing for my 40th and that is ********brilliant but very expensive, and worth doing at some point. My old work buddy went to Budapest last year all organised and had a good one but much much drinking et al, Im glad I missed that one to be honest! Id never done go carting before and I thought it was great did the endurance race and it bought all the blokes together that didn't know each other, i.e. blokes being blokes and racing carts it got the banter going!!!

I am not a huge fan of stag do activities I have always preferred just the weekend away with the boys on the beer with no real plans. maybe because I have the kids and enough hobbies to keep me busy most of the time the stag weekend is a good excuse to do nothing apart from chill and have some beers with your friends without worrying about any one else.

We did Bournemouth couples of years ago which was good fun, drove down Friday night stayed in the bars, Saturday had a lay in and big breakfast, down to the beach, think there was an England rugby match on then our for the night at a decent restaurant then onto the clubs. activities always seem a great idea until you wake up with a sore head from the night before.

KW

Totally agree, spent a lot of time working in Amsterdam and I think it is a dirty grotty place. Also did a bit of work in Prague and it is a nightmare with beered up stags or hens.

A great city, but a wee bit expensive, is Copenhagen really friendly people, small enough to walk around and ranges from very cultural to very bohemian.

Edited by grrclark

Oktoberfest In Berlins a good one, get a view steins down your neck, few strip clubs(nothing like the ones in uk !) then a nightclub, brilliant weekend.

Manx gp is also a gooden !

I'm going to Benidorm with 43 lads in 3 weeks for a stag do so that should be a eye opener !