UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like UKIP wont let him stand down, the BBC are making a huge issue of it seems they do not like the proposal that he may lead a push for the north east of England, still as we have just seen the jock flag raised at Westminster, who knows a Tyne Tees Wear independent state looming?

KW

Good Idea .... Lets also have a Merseyside independent state.

Of course the membership don't want him to go. Why the leader of any party which has done so well should step down is bizarre to me.

He will no doubt be criticised, but probably only by those who are anti UKIP. He can handle it.

He stood down as he said he would and now he's back. He wont be the first one to have done this. Many have made returns under following much more controversial circumstances.

Good news for UKIP I say. :yes:

I was a bit disappointed when I heard. I hoped he was one of those who gave his word and that was it.

That said, I am glad he is back, because the party know they need him. He has added something positive to the political scene, unlike Jimmy Krankie.

I thought he'd have left it a bit longer but good news all the same.

I quite liked the thought of Carswell being leader, but after effectively ruling himself out yesterday there was really only one option. Long live the King. :good:

I wonder if the Limp Dumps will be refusing Clogg's resignation?

Interesting to watch David Miliband twisting the knife in his brothers back this afternoon...didn't take him long did it? Typical leftie.

I thought he'd have left it a bit longer but good news all the same.

I quite liked the thought of Carswell being leader, but after effectively ruling himself out yesterday there was really only one option. Long live the King. :good:

I wonder if the Limp Dumps will be refusing Clogg's resignation?

Interesting to watch David Miliband twisting the knife in his brothers back this afternoon...didn't take him long did it? Typical leftie.

Nah, ‘Ringing Endorsement’ more like! :)

You know what? I bet labour wish they could clone him!

Look at this clip of him in action when he was an MEP He was bloody good

Ed Milliband couldn't ever do that in a million years

Edited by Vince Green

Thanks Nige, you've just won me £300 sovs... I love UKIP. :lol:

Of course it was going to happen any idiot knows that UKIP are nothing without Farage and he would never keep his word...they are just protecting their own future as a credible party. UKIP without Farage is like a Car without petrol ...it will just grind to a halt.

My next bet is a surprise resignation by Carswell ( paid off ) and a By Election featuring the old hypocrite.

Thankfully we will have 5 years of Conservative government, so Farage can do his worst. :lol::yes:

Edited by Fisherman Mike

We need to get a sit-in going, sing some songs, hold hands or even start a dirty protest. Nigel Farage is being held against his will by ukip members, he needs our help. He attempted to leave but he has been cruelly refused freedom by selfish political bandits who's plan appears to make Sir Nigel of Thanet look like a two-faced. Self-serving liar. We cannot let this happen, he needs to be let free to run with the other newly released leaders. Help me help Nigel, let him be free.

Thanks Nige, you've just won me £300 sovs... I love UKIP. :lol:

Of course it was going to happen any idiot knows that UKIP are nothing without Farage and he would never keep his word...they are just protecting their own future as a credible party. UKIP without Farage is like a Car without petrol ...it will just grind to a halt.

My next bet is a surprise resignation by Carswell ( paid off ) and a By Election featuring the old hypocrite.

Thankfully we will have 5 years of Conservative government, so Farage can do his worst. :lol::yes:

He said he would resign and he did,he kept his word.

I still can't understand why some are sticking the boot into UKIP. They obviously have a lot of support in the country, albeit that doesn't translate in to seats.

Cheap shots about a one trick pony, are just that - cheap shots with nothing behind them.