George Galloway

welsh1

I wonder if this had anything to do with it?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/26/bradfords-electorate-falls-by-20000-after-electoral-fraud-clamp-down/

"Almost 20,000 voters in Bradford have ‘fallen off’ the electoral register after they failed to come forward and prove they were real. The new rules require anyone who wants to register to vote to fill out a form themselves, rather one person in the household completing the form for everyone."

Edited by TriBsa

What, in Bradistan, never.

I wonder if this had anything to do with it?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/26/bradfords-electorate-falls-by-20000-after-electoral-fraud-clamp-down/

Almost 20,000 voters in Bradford have ‘fallen off’ the electoral register after they failed to come forward and prove they were real. The new rules require anyone who wants to register to vote to fill out a form themselves, rather one person in the household completing the form for everyone."

what did he win by in 2012 er 10K what did he lose by this time er about 10k 2x10 = 20 how many didn't register for some reason :lol::lol: this time 20k? oh dear what went on there then? :hmm:

KW

Edited by kdubya

I have very little time for gorgeous George's politics or opinions, but he is a fantastic orator and shows perfectly the power of words.

Once upon a time I respected him as being a man of principle, even although I didn't agree with his stance, but he has become self serving and bends his principal to suit his own agenda. I actually think that now he represents the worst of the political establishment and delighted to see him out on his ear too.

I have very little time for gorgeous George's politics or opinions, but he is a fantastic orator and shows perfectly the power of words.

Once upon a time I respected him as being a man of principle, even although I didn't agree with his stance, but he has become self serving and bends his principal to suit his own agenda. I actually think that now he represents the worst of the political establishment and delighted to see him out on his ear too.

Ditto.

After ungraciously accepting defeat in Bradford west he is now going to go for mayor of London, wonder where he will get his support from? can this guy not get done for treason.

KW