Cla gamefair?

cocker boy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know wot the traffic/parking will likely be like??

I have heard at previous fairs of standing traffic for miles as sometimes badly organised routes. Also has it been as wet there as everywhere else this week? Are the parking areas fairly dry or will they cut up badly.

Possibky coming down in the van as far cheaper to run than pick up

Does anyone know wot the traffic/parking will likely be like??

I have heard at previous fairs of standing traffic for miles as sometimes badly organised routes. Also has it been as wet there as everywhere else this week? Are the parking areas fairly dry or will they cut up badly.

Possibky coming down in the van as far cheaper to run than pick up

I have been to the last two CLA game fairs & the traffic & parking organising has been fantastic, I would be going to this years show but it's a tad to far to travel.

heading up on sunday

yes it is not cheap, however compare it to the Grand Prix - well over £150 a ticket for a day (some may say less others more entertainment) - that's why we are individuals

we will be taking camping stove frying pan & bacon etc for breakfast when we get there and im happy to carry a rucksack of sandwiches and picnic stuff to avoid the catering outlets.

there are ways in which to save a £ here and there and not feel totally ripped off.

:yes: Will do. Will give a personal account of the day. All those ladies in jodphurs......can't wait. :yes:

You know what, that is the one thing I had forgotten about.

Last time I went was Highclere having not been for ages, and the use of young women as 'man bait' had gone up ten fold in that time.

I was thinking of going, but didn't know if I would be working or not ( as it turns out I'm not :) but having just checked out the gate prices :0 I think I'll give it a miss £35 for Friday and £30 for Sat or Sun, robbing ********.

Most football games will be around 35 quid now for 90 mins, pictures not cheap either. U don't get much for 35 quid really esp not a whole days entertainment

For a once a year event it's not that bad, not like ur going every week.

Most football games will be around 35 quid now for 90 mins, pictures not cheap either. U don't get much for 35 quid really esp not a whole days entertainment

For a once a year event it's not that bad, not like ur going every week.

But it's the same every year, the only thing that change are the prices, they want to charge you to get in then want to try and rob you of what little you have left once you're in, Ill give it a miss and go stalking instead :)

It's all tweed minis and Dubarrys now.

Nevermind. My local one ( Lowther ) is a good one for ladies in jodhpurs.

Take plenty of pictures :yes:

Try and do some of those sneaky ones with your phone, so they dont know your taking there pictures :rolleyes:

What do you think I am; some sort of pervert? :good: