If you could live anywhere in the UK.

EMT

My personal circumstances are due to change shortly and I have the chance to move anywhere in the UK. As a family, shooting and working our dogs is a massive part of our lives.

If you could live anywhere in the UK with the priority being on shooting /beating /picking up etc where would you go?

When you are thinking of moving and you could go anywhere the UK suddenly becomes a very big place and anything to narrow down the choice would be a big help.

Thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal circumstances are due to change shortly and I have the chance to move anywhere in the UK. As a family, shooting and working our dogs is a massive part of our lives.

If you could live anywhere in the UK with the priority being on shooting /beating /picking up etc where would you go?

When you are thinking of moving and you could go anywhere the UK suddenly becomes a very big place and anything to narrow down the choice would be a big help.

Thanks

Why not somewhere like Norwich in Norfolk , surrounded with game shoots , beaters and pickers up are always in demand ,nice area to bring your kids up and the coast only 20 miles away from the city.

P S .....And a up and coming football team :yes:

Why not somewhere like Norwich in Norfolk , surrounded with game shoots , beaters and pickers up are always in demand ,nice area to bring your kids up and the coast only 20 miles away from the city.

P S .....And a up and coming football team :yes:

More like an up but going dowm football team marsh man , motty told me norfolk was full ?

I live in Weardale, County Durham, I have access to the majority of my shooting within 10 miles, the River Wear is 100 yards from my front door, and is good for trout, sea trout and salmon, I aint going no-where, if I happen to win the lottery, I'd buy a little cottage near Inverness and could go shooting with my mate on an almost daily basis.