please help our little soldier

ROBLATCH

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any donation is greatly appreciated to help our little hero.To see such a loving child who has the whole world on he;s shoulders with the spirit he has is astronomical.he,s mam and dad ,andrew and carol have asked me to pass on their sincere thank you.

please please please if only £1 make this little heros dream come true.

thank you PW

i got a little thank you from Carol, found that very moving, see its doing well. i am proud to be part of PW. :friends:

Just had an email on update,£200 to go,don't know if everyone has read this heart breaking story,I had to stop at the picture after he had 3 brain surgeries in 3 days and the little fella still cracks a smile.

He does just that ,,He Realy is a little cracker and never once have i heard him complain, and always has a smile for us,,every time he visits he loves to just try and play, its heartbreaking knowing that there is nothing more that can be done for him and All treatment has now had to be ended as it was no longer working and making him more poorly.

thank you all for your support in helping mason get that dream holiday he truly deserves

Rob

Edited by ROBLATCH