Paris

poontang

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not burying my head in the sand, I fully accept your theory that we will suffer a terrorist attack here, and I would bet before the year is out. However as others have said, Im not going to hide at home until something happens.

With regards your skinny tanks, were you thinking of the mastiff, ridgeback, foxhound etc? These are all common British army afvs, designed to replace snatch landrovers and the like. They are not secret, infact I see them on low loaders on the roads fairly often, and yes I would guess that they have supply centres where they park up before being deployed, or where they are repaired after returning. But to think they are being hidden up to stage an assault on your local off licence proprietor, or you, if you get a bit shirty one day is a bit foil hatty

Sorry Bossman , no more from me.

Edited by kennett

For me the most terrifying thing is that these disturbed, separated from the rest of humanity, brainwashed and quite often simple minded people who somehow manage to suppress the most basic of feelings humans share (compassion, mercy, self preservation etc) do not have the appearance of monsters, and neither do they come with a tag on them so the rest of us can identify them and do something about the threat they represent. They walk the streets like you and me, some of them have families, some of them have everyday jobs. I presume, anyway, as I am in no position to know for sure. At least in the case of Charlie Hebdo and the London attack on Lee Rigby this was the case.

In the case of ex colonial powers people from different creeds, religions or colour have been residing in Europe for decades with little or no trouble at all, at least to my knowledge. I believe the problem has been created relatively recently (in the last 15-20 years) due to the catastrophic foreign policies the people across the pond have pursued and somehow managed to get some European countries involved in too. It gave the minority of Muslims who want to see Europe perish an excuse. It has worked admirably, and unfortunately to Europe's detriment. I suspect there will be very few people who will refute this is the case. I do not doubt that amongst the countless thousands of people coming over to Europe in the last year or two there have been a (hopefully small) number of radicals who are hoping to create havoc by killing, maiming and destroying. cannot help but think that if this was a generic problem, there would have been attacks in Spain, Greece, Italy way before the refugees reached London, Paris, Berlin. The answer as to why this is not the case lays, I believe, in what I mentioned earlier about foreign policies and the plundering of foreign lands, stripping them of oil, minerals etc.

Leaving the political aspect of it out, the most important question, and a very hard one at that, is what do we do now? How do we respond to this? Escalating the bombardments, sending foot soldiers to foreign lands again is, I feel, not only counter productive, but downright stupid. It will almost certainly play in the hands of these maniacs who will see this as a self fulfilled prophecy. They will be able to say that the white man is going over to their lands killing their women and children and the same old stuff that has brought them new recruits and made them a force to be reckoned.

Close the borders all you like. It is the second and third generation people who are here either from the colonies or because of the wars we brought to their homelands that have an idealized view of their holy war. It is the grandchildren of those who came from the subcontinent that have never lived in a hut with no running water that may turn against the west. They are the most vulnerable to predatory mullahs preaching hate in European cities. It is the children who saw the death of their parents/relatives from a drone strike that want revenge.

So, if not bombs, what is the answer? Education, jobs, communication, if you ask me. Obviously for a large number of people this is too late. They are way too radicalised/disenfranchised/angry to see reason. For them a more on hands approach is necessary. For the rest of the population though there is plenty of time. The least contact you have with something/someone different to you, the easier it is to demonise it, the easier it becomes to blame it for things others tell you they are responsible for, the easier it becomes to see them as 'fair game'.

It is a tragic situation we are faced with. Tragic and extremely hard to deal with...

sending foot soldiers to foreign lands again is, I feel, not only counter productive, but downright stupid. It will almost certainly play in the hands of these maniacs who will see this as a self fulfilled prophecy.

Yes it is, because they are already here.

Nothing against Muslims, but lets face it Jihadi John was British born.

For me the most terrifying thing is that these disturbed, separated from the rest of humanity, brainwashed and quite often simple minded people who somehow manage to suppress the most basic of feelings humans share (compassion, mercy, self preservation etc) do not have the appearance of monsters, and neither do they come with a tag on them so the rest of us can identify them and do something about the threat they represent. They walk the streets like you and me, some of them have families, some of them have everyday jobs. I presume, anyway, as I am in no position to know for sure. At least in the case of Charlie Hebdo and the London attack on Lee Rigby this was the case.

In the case of ex colonial powers people from different creeds, religions or colour have been residing in Europe for decades with little or no trouble at all, at least to my knowledge. I believe the problem has been created relatively recently (in the last 15-20 years) due to the catastrophic foreign policies the people across the pond have pursued and somehow managed to get some European countries involved in too. It gave the minority of Muslims who want to see Europe perish an excuse. It has worked admirably, and unfortunately to Europe's detriment. I suspect there will be very few people who will refute this is the case. I do not doubt that amongst the countless thousands of people coming over to Europe in the last year or two there have been a (hopefully small) number of radicals who are hoping to create havoc by killing, maiming and destroying. cannot help but think that if this was a generic problem, there would have been attacks in Spain, Greece, Italy way before the refugees reached London, Paris, Berlin. The answer as to why this is not the case lays, I believe, in what I mentioned earlier about foreign policies and the plundering of foreign lands, stripping them of oil, minerals etc.

Leaving the political aspect of it out, the most important question, and a very hard one at that, is what do we do now? How do we respond to this? Escalating the bombardments, sending foot soldiers to foreign lands again is, I feel, not only counter productive, but downright stupid. It will almost certainly play in the hands of these maniacs who will see this as a self fulfilled prophecy. They will be able to say that the white man is going over to their lands killing their women and children and the same old stuff that has brought them new recruits and made them a force to be reckoned.

Close the borders all you like. It is the second and third generation people who are here either from the colonies or because of the wars we brought to their homelands that have an idealized view of their holy war. It is the grandchildren of those who came from the subcontinent that have never lived in a hut with no running water that may turn against the west. They are the most vulnerable to predatory mullahs preaching hate in European cities. It is the children who saw the death of their parents/relatives from a drone strike that want revenge.

So, if not bombs, what is the answer? Education, jobs, communication, if you ask me. Obviously for a large number of people this is too late. They are way too radicalised/disenfranchised/angry to see reason. For them a more on hands approach is necessary. For the rest of the population though there is plenty of time. The least contact you have with something/someone different to you, the easier it is to demonise it, the easier it becomes to blame it for things others tell you they are responsible for, the easier it becomes to see them as 'fair game'.

It is a tragic situation we are faced with. Tragic and extremely hard to deal with...

Excellent post very well put :good:

I look at these murderers and I see a parallel with the various American school shooters. They want to 'get back at' someone for some perceived slight or injustice. This evolving into murderous actions is not a normal response. These people are wired wrong from the start, claiming that they have become radicalised due to actions of the west is bull. They have the capability within them to commit cold murder against innocents. That is not normal regardless of whatever perceived provocation.

I look at these murderers and I see a parallel with the various American school shooters. They want to 'get back at' someone for some perceived slight or injustice. This evolving into murderous actions is not a normal response. These people are wired wrong from the start, claiming that they have become radicalised due to actions of the west is bull. They have the capability within them to commit cold murder against innocents. That is not normal regardless of whatever perceived provocation.

Agreed in part. Although they were were radicalised. The ones who "radicalise" must be very good at it. A fifteen year old was involved in the Paris atrocity - that is tantamount to child abuse.

Those who radicalise are actually brainwasging. Those who radicalise must be eradicated.

Edited by Big Al

Have we got a "Conspiracy theory" section. If not maybe time. Next to the "Doors for sale in Burnley" section.

Back to the thread.

I believe the country is becoming less christian in general. We don't stand up for christianity any more yet seem to bend over backwards not to offend other faiths, not just islam.

I think a lot of the muslim community have got it right, it's where society and the community in general was 50 years ago.

Keep a look out for our seniors, look out for neighbours and their children. I also don't like seeing drunken people staggering round town centres or seeing scantily clad females plastered on billboards.

However.....

Because i choose to live where i do, I accept that not all of it is perfect. What concerns me is that we are walking into a situation that means in 50 years time the majority religion will be islam....

That will be an issue.

The question of these mass stockpiled tanks in some secret location , a bunker even has got me intrigued. Maybe such a thing exists . I note that one member is being very quiet. Harnser? He has a secret bunker don't he?

There used to be a massive underground storage depot at RAF Burtonwood for the USA. Common knowledge and in the public domain. It used to be the main welcome airfield for US military flights way back.

All went back to the US i believe at the end of the cold war.

The other urban pile of manure was the hidden steam train reserve that would not be affected by the EMP at the start of a nuclear war.

I fear that this ticking timebomb is going to see street warfare between whites and Muslims in this country.

It is EXACTLY what the government has engineered to accrue assets and find a reason for military presence on the streets at the same time.

I have it on exceptional knowledge (guy that helped design them) that there are airfield size areas filled with armoured vehicles designed to fit narrow streets that were never sent to war zones.

Why weren't they deployed when needed?

Because they were needed in the war at home they already knew was coming!!

The conspiracy theorists are amongst us again! :rolleyes:

There used to be a massive underground storage depot at RAF Burtonwood for the USA. Common knowledge and in the public domain. It used to be the main welcome airfield for US military flights way back.

All went back to the US i believe at the end of the cold war.

The other urban pile of manure was the hidden steam train reserve that would not be affected by the EMP at the start of a nuclear war.

That is not a pile of manure, think about it, all those preserved steam engines in operation up and down the country on those railways like the NYMR, Severn Vallhey, Bluebell, Bodmin and Wendford, they are all hiding in plain sight!

Have you not been stockpiling it, just in case?

Aldi tinfoil is best, damned thick stuff, almost like aluminium sheeting on a roll!

Edited by secretagentmole

The conspiracy theorists are amongst us again! :rolleyes:

Is it any wonder though when you see / are involved in "odd" things. Not too long ago we had orders from a company (Hadn't a clue who they were) for very heavy grade 80 lifting chain. Nothing sinister about that, apart from quantity and delivery address :hmm: We delivered said chain to four addresses, all of which were in farm yards out in the sticks. Our driver actually looked at the one site as he got to drive right up to the place the chain was being used. It was a large hole in the middle of the farm yard with shuttering inside it. The chain was apparently wrapped around and around the hole as concrete was poured in to reinforce this hole. This chain has a minimum breaking load of 32t, what the hell is there on a farm out in the sticks that needs a reinforced "bunker" ?

No wonder there's conspiracy theories

Edited by rodp

Is it any wonder though when you see / are involved in "odd" things. Not too long ago we had orders from a company (Hadn't a clue who they were) for very heavy grade 80 lifting chain. Nothing sinister about that, apart from quantity and delivery address :hmm: We delivered said chain to four addresses, all of which were in farm yards out in the sticks. Our driver actually looked at the one site as he got to drive right up to the place the chain was being used. It was a large hole in the middle of the farm yard with shuttering inside it. The chain was apparently wrapped around and around the hole as concrete was poured in to reinforce this hole. This chain has a minimum breaking load of 32t, what the hell is there on a farm out in the sticks that needs a reinforced "bunker" ?

No wonder there's conspiracy theories

Ah that will be a hitching point to pull the Earth over to one side to avoid the large meteorite that is heading this way in 201.... ish, they are dotted all over the western hemisphere, the main pull is from preserved steam engines which are attached to thousands of pullys on the moon, all this to protect the communist hierachy who have manipulated the masses to believe in global warming and that lead shot is harmfull if ingested

Ah that will be a hitching point to pull the Earth over to one side to avoid the large meteorite that is heading this way in 201.... ish, they are dotted all over the western hemisphere, the main pull is from preserved steam engines which are attached to thousands of pullys on the moon, all this to protect the communist hierachy who have manipulated the masses to believe in global warming and that lead shot is harmfull if ingested

Very good answer, distracts very nicely from a serious question / statement. Now, do you have any idea what these large reinforced holes in the ground are really for?