Its been a while.... Driven Pheasant Shooting Powis Castle

Duffryn

Blimey, you must have been having shooting lessons every day for the year you have been away.

Well shot and thank you for posting.

Thanks, there wasn't any wind on the day so the birds were not as fast as usual. I have done a fair bit of shooting this season too !!

Good to see both you and Rob back in action again. Well shot with both camera and gun!

Did I see the date of the film December 2016 ???

Keep posting.

yes I know, a typo ( should have said 16th Jan 2016). I didn't have time to re edit and re render the video

Game cart filled on the first drive!

Thanks for all the kind comments gents. The weather was looking like it was going to ruin the day so we had two big drives where over 150 were shot and then as it became clear that the weather wasn't going to be an issue the keeper tried to pad the day out for us. I was very lucky on the pegs , the 2nd drive ( turned the camera off rather than on) was superb , nice 40 yard fast partridges. I'm just gutted that I messed up the video on that drive. It's great to see loads more videos on this forum than when I was last here.

RE question on the settings on the Go Pro - I use Narrow FOV it gives a true impression of distance where as W and M make the birds look further away and warp the sides of the picture.

Great to see you back with your videos !

Were you at Leaton Knolls shoot a few weeks back ? We had a guy filming with a head cam there which I would love to see the footage from.

ATB

Matt

Hi Matt - not me I'm afraid

Edited by Duffryn