Straw dogs

deliverance

Star Wars

Lock stock

Pink floyd" the wall"

Kill bill

Zulu

And many more ( already mentioned)

And of course Withnail and I, " we demand more booze " lol lol Cuban carrots etc lol

Atb

Flynny

thought it would never get mentioned but I watch a program once and they described the Deliverance as a cult film

I thought it was to do with not being expectable at the time of release then becoming followed for this reason

"squeal like a pig"

thought it would never get mentioned but I watch a program once and they described the Deliverance as a cult film

I thought it was to do with not being expectable at the time of release then becoming followed for this reason

"squeal like a pig"

Again a brilliant film but too commercially successful and critically acclaimed for it to be a cult film. Imo anyway.

I have to add a couple of films to my original list.

Watched The Descent and The Descent 2 last night. Some great acting by the lead actress Shauna MacDonald in the first film and some great plot twists in the sequel. If you`re at all claustrophobic I guarantee these films will send a shiver down your spine.

if you want a real underground cult classic in the making, Troll Hunter is bizarrely popular norwegian mock horror fantasy would be worth a shout. anyone seen it... or even heard of it??

It's total biz, I've watched some carp horrors in my time , but troll hunter is utter biz lol

Flynny