Terry Wogan Dead

poontang

Let's not forget he was a pop star too. Who could forget the floral dance.

Loved his radio 2 breakfast show but was not fussed watching him on tv. Think it was his interplay with deadly marsh and Lynne etc that appealed. Also his championing of young talent like Katie Melua one among many.

Sad loss.

Let's not forget he was a pop star too. Who could forget the floral dance.

Loved his radio 2 breakfast show but was not fussed watching him on tv. Think it was his interplay with deadly marsh and Lynne etc that appealed. Also his championing of young talent like Katie Melua one among many.

Sad loss.

+1 used to have me in stitches on radio 2,R IP, Tel Edited by besty57

The David Icke interview "They're laughing at you, they're not laughing with you." Brilliant!.

Must admit when the old man made me listen to wake up with wogan when I was a kid I hated it, but I grew to love it. It was a sad day when he gave up his breakfast show, I'd love to turn on the radio and hear him once more. RIP.

"fair share for charity?" - what like "children in need?"-lets just jog our memories here-wasn't he paid, on average, around £10k per show for this "charity" event-how many stupid people did stupid things simply to pay his wages?

what a sad and misguided post...he did tons for charity.trustee meetings,Lord's Taverner lunches/dinners/speaking (er...unpaid) He was contracted by BBC \Children in Need was 1 day a year of that contract..........Children in Need has topped £800 million for disadvantaged kids what have you done?

As i said on page one, didn't take long. He was a top chap RIP.

Several sources have stated that he donated his Children In need fees to charity but cannot corroborate.

Either way he was a good un.

Edited by keg