Six Nations

guest1957

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland to beat engerland today then fluff their lines and finish 2nd bottom at the end. To be fair I don't dislike the English team but despise a few of their prize pw1cks namely guscott, tindall, carling and inverdale so will be watching with the sound turned down as year on year the bbc coverage is disgracefully biased.

Scotland to beat engerland today then fluff their lines and finish 2nd bottom at the end. To be fair I don't dislike the English team but despise a few of their prize pw1cks namely guscott, tindall, carling and inverdale so will be watching with the sound turned down as year on year the bbc coverage is disgracefully biased.

Is there an Alba version you could listen to?

Gavin will be there today though won't he?

intwerestingly most pundits dont rate england this year and all in DT plump for Wales.

Scotlands transformation was joy in RWC I hope they keep playing same way as great to watch.

My niggling feeling though is when England are underdogs and not rated they pull together,and purely on depth of squad think they will win both today and the championship.not sure its grand slam year for anyone though as a few tight games in prospect.Just hoping Northern Hem has learnt a bit from RWC and play some 'unsafe' rugby.

Hartley a great player but also a total idiot,if he gets carded,especially if its red his career is finished...thats quite some pressure to bung on your captain........no doubt he will be targetted as he cannot refrain from a scrap.......