EU In or out

old'un

I just read that our prime minister has been caught lying.

he claimed that only approx 50.000 refugees are to arrive in holland this year,

it appears to be more than 95.000 !

pfooo, just a minor counting error.

Our minister dijsselbloem nust stated that costs for this will set our

country back 1.5 billion euro's.

We all know it is gonna exceed 3 billion in reality

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look. The rules are simple. They need to be juicy and there needs to be enough to give you a good mouthful. Now I understand why former members of the Bullingdon club are leading the IN campaign.

:sick: :sick: :sick: ................................................... probably, they can bend the rules then .............................. amongst other things :whistling:

According to the news this morning France are now making threats. If we leave the EU they will more or less leave the borders open to the UK.

So what will the difference be?

They have allowed everyone in and stopped nobody so far!

According to the news this morning France are now making threats. If we leave the EU they will more or less leave the borders open to the UK.

Now why are France and Germany (BMW sending letters to UK employees) starting the scare tactics. Surely if the UK exit and it is so detrimental to us then it would be beneficial to them. Of course not. They are now scared that the cash cow of the UK leaves them to pick up bigger bills.

Now why are France and Germany (BMW sending letters to UK employees) starting the scare tactics. Surely if the UK exit and it is so detrimental to us then it would be beneficial to them. Of course not. They are now scared that the cash cow of the UK leaves them to pick up bigger bills.

Yep, the 10 billion that we won't be giving to the EU will have to be found by the remaining members.

Huge nos of BMW/Minis being sold in UK earning the Fatherland big big bucks so they simply don't want to rock that boat. Go for a drive today and I'll bet the majority of cars you'll see are VW/Audi/BMW/Merc and every other sports car is a Porsche. The car rental business I work for is currently 60% German cars. My driveway is 50% German.

Yep, the 10 billion that we won't be giving to the EU will have to be found by the remaining members.

Which could mean two things; It will cost Germany and France a lot more money to maintain the status-quo. Or the smaller countries will receive less in the way of subsidies entailing that they will be less accepting of the negative parts of EU membership.

I suspect the concern is a bit more fundamental than loss of trade, if there is a Brexit then how long before the populace in other countries denand a referendum themselves?

I think this is a more contributing factor to everyone's concerns.

Is have noticed thou. As soon as all this started the euro price dropped drastically.

But all of a sudden this week it has come back up nicely.

Have meetings gonew on behind closed doors

I think this is a more contributing factor to everyone's concerns.

Is have noticed thou. As soon as all this started the euro price dropped drastically.

But all of a sudden this week it has come back up nicely.

Have meetings gonew on behind closed doors

Perhaps the speculators dropped the value, bought a load of Euros cheap and made a quick profit as the price rose again as predicted.

Despite the scare stories the money men, who run the world, won't let the money supply dry up and London is the money-laundering capital of the world so I think we'll be safe.

Perhaps the speculators dropped the value, bought a load of Euros cheap and made a quick profit as the price rose again as predicted.

Despite the scare stories the money men, who run the world, won't let the money supply dry up and London is the money-laundering capital of the world so I think we'll be safe.

You can't just "drop the value". The price is derived from buyers and sellers.

Yes EUR has fallen against GBP over the past few days because people are selling it which is not good as I have a **** load of shares in a Euro based company about to vest in the next few days.

So lets do what the USA, Canada, Australian, NZ jst to name a few do and turn them back at port of entry if they have no legitimate reason to enter the UK within 24Hrs. we wont have to cough out for keeping a custom service office & staff at the ports and the cost of the French police , barbed wire etc etc, better still dam the hole.

Lets put the Great back into Great Britain

You may be right in these instances, but they were the exception, not the norm. Not just in this country, all over the world. Anyway. My point is that 'hereditary' or 'divine' rule is far from democratic.

It allows the people to remove our government without a military dictatorship

The forces swear to the Queen

In the event of it all going really bad we will still have stable leadership that we can respect

This might allow us to send all the Greeks and Germans packing so I understand your thoughts and feelings

For me it's a simple thing it's called freedom. We are being governed by people we cannot control that have very different ideas than us

What was it that made the British empire so darn big in years gone by? It's still in us and always will be

OUT

Very interesting these topics. on all the forums I go on people are voting to go out at nearly two to one. Will be a very interesting vote and will be interesting how many people do turn out to vote.

Likewise.

And yet, in real life / on Facebook, people seem to be more in favour of staying in...

I suspect the concern is a bit more fundamental than loss of trade, if there is a Brexit then how long before the populace in other countries denand a referendum themselves?

That's the plan! It will happen hopefully it will be by the ballot box

In our generation. The last guy that tried for one Europe died in a bunker after taking a pill

Is it just me, all I see on the box is the "IN" brigade spouting,

Seems more sound bites are given to them than the "OUT".

Where's Boris & Farage..?

I'd like to think they are just waiting to be honest, leave the IN brigade run out of steam campaigning for the next couple of months then start the OUT campaign proper with a few weeks to go.

From Daniel Hannan's book.

"There is a popular joke in Brussels that if the European Union were a country applying to join itself, it would be rejected on the grounds of being undemocratic.

It’s absolutely true - and, believe me, it isn’t funny. Or, if it is, then the laugh is on you and me."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2188453/The-case-Europe-MEP-Daniel-Hannan-reveals-disturbing-contempt-democracy-heart-EU.html#ixzz41rFf4uiO

Edited by yod dropper

Is it just me, all I see on the box is the "IN" brigade spouting,

Seems more sound bites are given to them than the "OUT".

Where's Boris & Farage..?

Boris was on earlier dismissing the scare story about France allowing the 'Jungle' migrants free passage to the UK.