bruce lee and chuck norris

kody

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how he would do against a lightweight boxer

A boxer only knows how to punch a martial artist can do a lot more

In an interview with sugar ray Leonard he said and I quote he admired Bruce's hand speed and learnt a lot from it

If Bruce lee (is that better Ayrshire) is allowed to kick then that's an unfair contest but nonetheless he would destroy the boxer either way. A boxers hands are a weapon whereas Bruce lee was a weapon.

I hate this idea that Chuck Norris has super-human powers. He is an actor, not God.If he really is special,

I dare him to magically appear in my house now,

sneak up behind me and slam my face into my own keyboarfhcfhvjjvggxddd56576fgzd668/ fhuvgsrxgcyseuv hufdgsdhdbsjdhdjdjdjxjdjd

• 3 weeks later...

I reckon Monkey and his magic cloud and staff would have them all.

Tripitaka would kick all their ***** ,

If she can make monkeys crown shrink on his head without even touching him , who is Bruce lee ????

Pigsy, sandy , horse and monkey classic, I used to love it,

What bout the water margin, lol awesome

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Tripitaka would kick all their ***** ,

If she can make monkeys crown shrink on his head without even touching him , who is Bruce lee ????

Pigsy, sandy , horse and monkey classic, I used to love it,

What bout the water margin, lol awesome

Flynny

I am going to watch some episodes on youtube this week and have a blast of nostalgia :)

I am going to watch some episodes on youtube this week and have a blast of nostalgia :)

Brill , my mam still remembers me running round , doing the daft voices and cloud summoning thing lol lol,never could get the staff out of my ear though lol

Monkey magic, monkey magic, how did the opening scene go ??? Something Bout a Phoenix flying ? And a stone monkey from an egg ?? Lol,

Born from an egg on a mountain top lol

Will look it up, lol

Flynny

Edited by flynny

I thought I was the only monkey fan out there.

My mum and dad used to go shopping at Sainsburys on a Friday night, pick up a chinese on the way home and my sister and I would sit down to watch monkey eating our chinese and singing the theme tune. I learnt to use chopsticks thanks to Monkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_(TV_series)

Brill , my mam still remembers me running round , doing the daft voices and cloud summoning thing lol lol,never could get the staff out of my ear though lol

Monkey magic, monkey magic, how did the opening scene go ??? Something Bout a Phoenix flying ? And a stone monkey from an egg ?? Lol,

Born from an egg on a mountain top lol

Will look it up, lol

Flynny

Edited by Penelope

I thought I was the only monkey fan out there.

My mum and dad used to go shopping at Sainsburys on a Friday night, pick up a chinese on the way home and my sister and I would sit down to watch monkey eating our chinese and singing the theme tune. I learnt to use chopsticks thanks to Monkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_(TV_series)

I learnt to use them because we could not afford cutlery :)