Anyone else still undecided?

ElvisThePelvis

With just a few hours to go I'm still undecided!

On the shooting side of things I'm on the remain side as Europe has done less to stop legal gun ownership and field sports in general than our own governments.

because of the fact I don't trust any politicians as far as I could through them I'm for leave, and leaving would get rid of a few layers of them!

But I may vote what ever way my son does as he is going to have to put up with the result longer that I will.

We so need out enough is enough its time to leave. And its your chance tomorrow.

https://youtu.be/Ai4yYAkZw2k

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With just a few hours to go I'm still undecided!

On the shooting side of things I'm on the remain side as Europe has done less to stop legal gun ownership and field sports in general than our own governments.

because of the fact I don't trust any politicians as far as I could through them I'm for leave, and leaving would get rid of a few layers of them!

But I may vote what ever way my son does as he is going to have to put up with the result longer that I will.

But you're older, you've seen it all before. You know Cameron's lying, a young un can be taken in.

Just listened to some really stupid young girl on the in/out question........

she said ..." the brexit lobby are for out because they really dont understand europe"...............................what a cheeky cow eh !!

Just listened to some really stupid young girl on the in/out question........

she said ..." the brexit lobby are for out because they really dont understand europe"...............................what a cheeky cow eh !!

I know what you mean ditchy she was udderly stupid she was just milking it trying to fressian us out.

The other option is to abstain, at least if every thing goes t*** up after the vote you can say " well I didn't vote for that "

My biggest problem still is I don't trust politicians, any of them! and our government can and do still make laws i don't like. It could be argued that if we had closer ties with europe hand guns wouldn't have been banned yet

I just spoke to someone who was in Turkey 3 weeks ago, he said everything is priced in Euros. So much for Cameron reckoning Turkey wouldn't be joining 'any time soon'

That's because dumb Brit tourists take Euros with them to Turkey wrongly assuming that's the currency.

Truth is we don't have any power in Europe. I've listened whilst folk have kept on about us having a voice and making our laws, but it's not that clear cut. The European Commission and committee have the power to make law, the Parliament to add their voice and vote but, crucially, not to make any decisions. The decisions and EU directives and laws are made behind closed doors by the unelected members of the commission in spite of what MEPs may vote, even if a majority. It's just how it works, ergo, our laws are dictated by unelected eurocrats, or at least 55 to 60% of them are. Whitehall civil servants just gold plate them and make sure we all tow the line.

This is completely incorrect,

Great final speech by Boris BUT did you see Dimbleby race to the front shout Ok Ok! trying to shut the fantastic standing ovation down. He didn't succeed. It was so obvious he was trying to stop the reaction. Typical Dimbleby and the BBC. There were a few very embarrassed remainers still

sitting, but very much in the minority.

There was a fantastic letter in the Telegraph to day by a guy who used to work within the EU and was involved with arrangements for Hungary,

Bulgaria and Romania's entry. He said the Mafia controlled most of the governments and the fraud was monumental. When he questioned the missing

money he was told that was the way they did things and shut up. He said that huge fraud was woven through the fabric of the EU, with huge sums of money just vanishing.

Keep the faith.

This is completely incorrect,

No, it is not.

MEPs do not make EU law. The Commission, and in particular, the European Council hold the real power, NOT the 28 member states' MEPs in the EU parliament. Look it up. If you don't like that fact then vote to leave.

Edited by Savhmr

No, it is not.

MEPs do not make EU law. The Commission, and in particular, the European Council hold the real power, NOT the 28 member states' MEPs in the EU parliament. Look it up. If you don't like that fact then vote to leave.

And further, the people we are allowed to vote for can only pass or reject law, but NOT to propose or repeal.

Very generally speaking , the wealthy or those who have most to lose want to keep the status quo and why not . The rest of us do not like ,trust or will be dictated to by people who have downtrodden us for decades . This is the perfect opportunity to stick it right up them . Nothing complicated . Cameron says jump ey ? Stuff the lot of them , they have some work to do if we are out .