Is this what we are now reduced to???

955i

There is a proposal for a new EU directive to combat the fact that many men splash wee not in the urinal but on the floor nearby thereby causing a slip hazard. Seems men cannot be trusted to point it in the right direction.

So, in company toilets the directive says that staff will need to be trained and employed to aid gents to point it in the right direction for you. Being as these toilets don't display much gender diversity, the "pointing" operatives will need to be women.

I thought that you were supposed to lay a strip of it on the floor and drag your bum along like a dog with worms , or is that just me ???.

A coarse towel laid over the edge of the bath gives a deeper clean......

3 - 4 sheets per wipe? :mad:

One's more than enough and if you stick your finger through that'll teach you to be more careful in future! :D

Remember to tear a little bit of the single sheet off first before use, that way you can clean under your nail later :whistling:

This thread is bringing out some toilet humour from some surprising corners :lol:

I think the direction depends on whether one has a tomato pip at the nipsy. Often a single direction wipe will simply not budge the offending object :hmm::lol:

Doesn't that depend upon whether or not you have a chocolate hostage in the departure lounge?

if i cleaned my rear as/instructions....i wouldnt need soapy water as surgested to finish.........i would need swafega followed by the application of a power washer (lidls thurs offer £69.99).............can you imagine some neandertal "PATTING" himself dry..................think not.....................

if you used instructions you would be stopped by the scat police...

Doesn't that depend upon whether or not you have a chocolate hostage in the departure lounge?

The chocolate hostage has usually been released and the pip is part of the stubborn detritus which remains :lol: :lol: :lol: (this thread is going to go on forever)

Edited by hyflier

Come to think of it - I've long had an issue with those roller towel machines being mounted too high and having to stand on the sink to reach then trying to line up the blue band in the roller towel with the crack is often tricky. Maybe i am doing it all wrong?

Edited by malkiserow

Who remembers those Izal shiny paper toilet rolls? We used to have them in the school bogs.

they were terrible.........when you went in the loo after someone and peered into the bowl ....you saw what looked like a couple of ariel photos of a volano...........

Who remembers those Izal shiny paper toilet rolls? We used to have them in the school bogs.

I was thinking about those in the day we could have done with some instruction on how they work from what I can remember all that they did was spread the mess out more and though it is hard to believe they still sell the stuff today :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: