Pokemon

dob

Its nuts apparently we had some bloke drive into our carpark today.HMRC department and at the moment security is RED but the barrier was broke.Security stopped him and when asked what he was doing on HMRC grounds,his reply was hes looking for a pokemon.Im 53 so havent got a clue,but one of the younger ones said its like a vertual thing but you look/hunt for them in the real world.But it insnt even out yet apparently

Edited by Davyo

Someone found a dead body in America too..i honestly dont get it. The tech they are using is amazing and will one day become part of every day life but not for a computer game... Such a waste of a technology... If you want to see proper augmented reality then google image search anatomy 4D and print out either the heart or human body on A4 and then download on an ipad or tablet the anatomy 4D app. Run it and hold the camera over the printed sheet.

Where are these poker things?

Are they all in public spaces or are some on private property?

Can't help but think there is underworld goings-on with this. How safe are these sites and why are adults "playing" this game for kids?

A lot of people my age played the original game boy games as kids.

I must admit, I don't get it myself though.

It's all about getting kids outside and moving around

my boy said that you need to walk so far to hatch eggs

its done more to get kids moving and outside in the states than anything previously

10 out of 10 for that surely

The walking off cliffs and such like I'm not sure this is true but you do get idiots doing stupid things "cus my tom tom said"

It's all about getting kids outside and moving around

my boy said that you need to walk so far to hatch eggs

its done more to get kids moving and outside in the states than anything previously

10 out of 10 for that surely

The walking off cliffs and such like I'm not sure this is true but you do get idiots doing stupid things "cus my tom tom said"

Someone has fallen off a skateboard whilst playing, so yes some people are being a little bit stupid. Also being glued fo your phone walking around a city is not all that clever.. Wonder whwn the first RTA will happen involving someone trying to catch a thing...

Bleddy gadgets, the scorn of our time,( he says whilst on the I pad lol)

Kids shouldn't need gadgets to get fit and be out and about,

Isn't that what childhood is all about ?? Exploring and being outside??

Baaah, codswallop the bleddy lot of it, and for falling off cliffs etc *****,, dumb and dumber and dumber still , what a load of ballcocks

Flynny

Edited by flynny