Man that punched the baby.

digger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gets a £1500 fine. Utterly rediculous. Proof that some judges are living in la la land.

That's honestly all he got ? Have you got a source please ?

Honestly shameful :(

There is no justice anymore.

Why can't the legal system punish this scum properly on behalf of the innocent child.

There are so many "scum" as you call them, for a variety of reasons that there isn't enough place in the prisons for them!

That's honestly all he got ? Have you got a source please ?

Honestly shameful :(

There are so many "scum" as you call them, for a variety of reasons that there isn't enough place in the prisons for them!

It's on the BBC News website.

His actual fine was £900 and the rest was costs etc.

We should build some temporary prisons and make them non too cosy.

Why waste money we haven't got on these pathetic abusers they are a waste of oxygen

Put these people in a very deep pit, fill it up and forget about them.

No excuses we need to stop this behaviour some pathetic dogooders will defend him with, he had a rough childhood, his farther abandoned him, blah blah, and what ever other carp they offer up.

Scum, pure scum.

Malcolm

Why waste money we haven't got on these pathetic abusers they are a waste of oxygen

Put these people in a very deep pit, fill it up and forget about them.

No excuses we need to stop this behaviour some pathetic dogooders will defend him with, he had a rough childhood, his farther abandoned him, blah blah, and what ever other carp they offer up.

Scum, pure scum.

Malcolm

Perhaps his dad lived a long way away!

Here is the link;

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-guilty-of-randomly-punching-baby-in-face-at-supermarket-fined-900-a3403121.html

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Well something needs to be done. Letting people off with light sentences because the prisons are full isn't the answer. Maybe if sentences were actually something to be feared, less people would risk going there, so they would eventually empty up a bit.

I tend to think that anyone who does things like this ok they should be punished in some way but to do something like that they must have some sort of mental problem so would it not be a good idea to treat them and try and find out why he did it and maybe stop him doing something similar in future.

So why would you waste time on money on this piece of ****.

Thankfully we don't see many reports of grown men punching babies, perhaps that is because most people are worthy of existing.

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Reading the report makes me wonder what actually happened.

It directly makes you thing that he "punched" the tot twice "in the face and head" with an open fist. What's an open fist ?

Was it a bit of a cheeky tap/ cheek rub that the tots mother got the hump over. ?

If a chap that size PUNCHED a baby don't you think that more than a small mark would have been left.

And of course she looks like a very classy lady in the photo, no doubt courtesy of a bit of advice from the prosecution, just an assumption of course.

I tend to think that anyone who does things like this ok they should be punished in some way but to do something like that they must have some sort of mental problem so would it not be a good idea to treat them and try and find out why he did it and maybe stop him doing something similar in future.

I see what you are saying. Obviously he wasn't right in the head. Most people who rape, murder or attack others for no reason must have mental issues, but if we took that stance with everyone, the prisons would be empty and the counsellors would be working overtime. Kid gloves doesn't work IMO. There isn't the time or manpower to check WHY people do things. If it's against the law, then they should be dealt with accordingly.

Let's hope the fine will be enough to put him off doing it again.

Build more prisons............simples

We are island surrounded by many small, but secure islands with lots of space. I just don't understand why they are not utilised. Pick one far enough from the mainland and the security is sorted.

The labour force is already there, I.e the prisoners to build it. Plus they get skills in process.

Plaster his picture on every lamp post, billboard, social media site etc, and a brief story of what he did! I guarantee you, justice would be swift :yes:

Brutal, perhaps! But swift :D

that I don't condone why when there no need the judge made his decision that's the end of the matter.but what do I know someone else can be in court for assaulting him next never ending circle waiting to happen

Plaster his picture on every lamp post, billboard, social media site etc, and a brief story of what he did! I guarantee you, justice would be swift :yes:

Brutal, pe

that aprroach merely legitimises a spiral into chaos.

Edited by Dr D