17 HMR

xmarksmanx

Savage Arms 93r17 £299 .17 HMR Rifle Private Seller Used - Excellent Condition Bedford, Bedfordshire Bolt Action 20161109_143347.jpg?1478702511 20161109_143353.jpg?1478702512 20161109_143412.jpg?1478702512 Description

Here we have for sale my Savage .17hmr set up.

Gun is in superb condition. 16" barrel. Has never missed a beat. Holds zero bang on.

Few marks from use but no rust or pitting etc.

Small light and reliable. One of my favourite rifles.

Comes with hawke scope. 3-9 x 50. No marks scratches etc. Glass is lovely. Unnamed mod nice and quiet and small. Also 300 rounds of Remmington accutip ammo (worth £75 alone... if you can get it!!) 29 cci hollow point speer tnt and 40 cci hmr gamepoint.

Selling as purchased wmr recently and this just doesn't get used.

Face to Face and cash with ticket please. Happy to meet.... will listen to (sensible) offers.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member bazzab. Message them here

View all the gun sale details on Gun Watc

Looking to buy a 17hmr any suggestions at the moment I'm thinking CZ.455 or the Ruger 77.17

There's one above.....cheap as chips,and he's dropped the price again.

Me be selling mine. :-)

77/17 3 sets of mounts, mod, spare magazine, up graded trigger and load of bullets.

I saw this for sale and have to say it's a lovely looking rifle. My FAC renewal is going through at the moment and I've asked for HMR. It just depends if they will pass the ground. I've been preparing a reasonable argument for it! If it is i would like a rifle like yours Dougy.

Just got rid of a CZ455, would echo the majority, sub 1" at 100m.... Most of the time. Probably a marmite statement because people have their own experiences but I found there was a lot of ammunition inconsistency and recently it's become harder to get hold of. 2 hang fires out of my last batch of 50 was enough for me. In answer to the OPs question though get a CZ, get the trigger sorted, and you'll have a nice, shootable rifle.