Trumps immigration ban

Rewulf

I am not a conspiracy theorist as in I don't believe Israel or the murican government is behind 911 but I do not believe the official line either because building 7 collapsing unaided or a jet leaving no trace of itself after hitting the Pentagon and a number of other anomalies mean that at the absolute minimum the attacks have been spiced up, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle as in most things, some people inside the US government must have known what was about to happen but stayed silent and engineered things to help their long term aims.

What is beyond reasonable doubt is that most of these terrorist scumbags were Saudi and that this country is responsible for a fair old whack of the worlds extreme movements through its Wahabism and mistreatment of women and minorities on a biblical scale. Therefore its exclusion from the "terror" list is laughable. But then you and I know they buy a lot of weapons of mass killing from the US and the West and sell their oil via the petrodollar. ;)

This is not about terrorism or a stop gap to find a way of dealing with terrorism. It IS subtle, alternative terrorism.

There were lots of jet parts found in the pentagon after the attack. Where did you get information that no parts were found ? Is it tin foil hat time again.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were lots of jet parts found in the pentagon after the attack. Where did you get information that no parts were found ? Is it tin foil hat time again.

Like what? nothing of any significance was found, least of all a hole big enough to have been made by a plane of that size? It seems to me that the attack on the Pentagon was "highly dubious" and lets leave it there

Google it up

Edited by Vince Green

Pilots are on record as saying they do not believe a whole jet hit that building, looks more like a missile and the odd thing is no footage exists of the plane about to hit one of if not the most important building in the world.

Pilots are on record as saying they do not believe a whole jet hit that building, looks more like a missile and the odd thing is no footage exists of the plane about to hit one of if not the most important building in the world.

Have you a link to pilots and what they said, ?

Like what? nothing of any significance was found, least of all a hole big enough to have been made by a plane of that size? It seems to me that the attack on the Pentagon was "highly dubious" and lets leave it there

Google it up

I did it shows plenty of aircraft parts at the pentagon.

Google it up

Let's not . . . I did . . .

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/

Snap!!!!

:lol:

Isn't it funny that when Clinton suggested a border wall and a stronger immigration policy, he got a standing ovation, when Trump does it he gets accused of being a racist.

When Obama banned Iraqis for 6 months, nary a word said, when Trump puts a ban in place for 4 months to rejig immigration policy he is the devil.

My only problem is the ban is that it is the 'axis of evil' countries who generally have harmed no one, rather than those countries that have supported 9/11, ISIS and Al Quaieda

i am convinced that what you saw, is what happened, do i think people knew other than the perpetrators? no, i think it was an example of a trusting America, with very lax security that got targeted, a simple thing like locked and armoured cockpit doors would have stopped it.

i have heard every conspiracy ripped apart, and i was satisfied with the explanation.

A few haven't got to that page yet, but lets not spoli a good story...incidently, every country on that list has banned jews form their country, different when the boots on the other foot.. :yes:

Go Donald Go...

Not true, Iran has the biggest population of Jews in the ME after Israel, in fact they'd have had Jews living there continuously well before Israel was even a thing. It is probably fair to say Israeli's wouldn't be welcome there but then that too cuts both ways.

Have you a link to pilots and what they said, ?

I did it shows plenty of aircraft parts at the pentagon.

No I don't keep a record of these things but I most definitely watched a video of an American pilot who argued that hole does not belong to a plane, there are also scores of footage of other experts including pilots who argue that rookies couldn't have flown planes so accurately over such distances into those towers but that I suppose could be debunked. The thing you can't debunk is a building falling of its own accord and the BBC reporting on it before it happened !

You also can't really explain why murica would attack Eyerak and not Saudi Arabia, well actually you can. ;)

No I don't keep a record of these things but I most definitely watched a video of an American pilot who argued that hole does not belong to a plane, there are also scores of footage of other experts including pilots who argue that rookies couldn't have flown planes so accurately over such distances into those towers but that I suppose could be debunked. The thing you can't debunk is a building falling of its own accord and the BBC reporting on it before it happened !

You also can't really explain why murica would attack Eyerak and not Saudi Arabia, well actually you can. ;)

Clinton couldn't keep the fact he received a bj from Lewinsky secret. Do you seriously believe that an incident of this scale could be enacted and kept secret for this long?

I'm sure the US government has conducted some dark and devious operations, however crashing planes into buildings and killing hordes of it's own citizens are not amongst them.

The hole you refer to was reckoned to have been caused by the landing gear of the plane, not the fuselage.

Clinton couldn't keep the fact he received a bj from Lewinsky secret. Do you seriously believe that an incident of this scale could be enacted and kept secret for this long?

I'm sure the US government has conducted some dark and devious operations, however crashing planes into buildings and killing hordes of it's own citizens are not amongst them.

The hole you refer to was reckoned to have been caused by the landing gear of the plane, not the fuselage.

You need to re-read my posts, I am not a conspiracy theorist, planes hit the towers, it's the salad dressing I'm on about and that very neatly falls into the dark and devious category you mention.

he has the right idea but going about it the wrong way...........positive vetting before visa's granted...and we need to do the same here.......

as to cancelling his visit......rubbish............just heard corbin spouting away wanting to ban him..............he seems to forget that when the chinese president came here he was alll over him like a rash....he seemed to have forgotton about the incaseration of tens of thousands of chinese locked up for no good reason ...and human rights disregarded.......trump is a pussycat compared to him.............

sooner or later the media is going to indirectly rule this world.......we need to start locking some of them up.................starting with Kay Burley...and some of her scumbag mates in the BBC...............

+1 but put far more eloquently than i ever could

Bottom line for the whole thing is that Trump is being judged for being Trump, not for what he has done or intends to do.

He might be bad, mad and maybe worse, but others do not get castigated like him.

It's about time people realised that he was in fact elected and get over it. Whilst he might well affect us, it isn't within our power to do a damn thing about it. Pathetic demonstrations are exactly that - pathetic.

Bottom line for the whole thing is that Trump is being judged for being Trump, not for what he has done or intends to do.

He might be bad, mad and maybe worse, but others do not get castigated like him.

It's about time people realised that he was in fact elected and get over it. Whilst he might well affect us, it isn't within our power to do a damn thing about it. Pathetic demonstrations are exactly that - pathetic.

325, 000 foreign visitors landed in the USA yesterday. Just 109 where detained, some only for a very short time and eventually all released. I am led to believe the situation today has run very smoothly. I am old enough to remember when I needed a US Visa Stamp in my passport in order to fly to the USA.

Pity we don't do the same here in the UK instead of making a safe haven for all and sundry who wish to do us harm.

At least Trump had the gnads to do something not like ours spineless wonders

It may come as a shock to some of you but our American press is owned by some of the same that wanted to imprison you with the EU. When you can control the media you control peoples perception of what is real--some don't question it. The AP/ owned by Reuters/ owned by the Rothschilds until recently. The world bankers are the NWO-- wars do nothing more than increase their bottom line. Obama received the Nobel peace prize- and 1.2 M- under his watch the U.S. was at war the full 8 years of his reign, causes you to wonder-no?

What you read about the Donald is never going to be positive, he is not a NWO candidate (nor was Bernie). Trumps victory here is comparable to Brexit there, it's a victory for democracy and should be embraced. Many weak people here can't stand Donald Trump, he has balls, many here would like to have his drive and it's always easier to downgrade someone else than trying to improve oneself.

No one in their right mind would not consider a ban( it was NOT a muslim ban) on refugees when it has been the plan to infiltrate the incomers with radicals. It is just common sense but that is becoming more uncommon. Trump is doing exactly what he promised to do and what in part got him elected to the presidency.

To those of you debating the 911/ Pentagon/Bldng. 7 debacle, I suggest a couple hours listening to Jim Fetzer Phd. on youtube, he has thoroughly examined the facts and presents a very convincing conclusion.

To those of you who are Trump haters I ask you what good you saw in Hillary? She is truly evil.

I will close by saying in my eyes Nagel Farage is a hero, probably not a popular statement but I have listened to him on our independent media and he comes off as a pretty smart guy and has helped you accomplish what needed done.

👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍