SNAP (General Election)

Lloyd90

I dident predict it, but I thought she should, and I am not really surprised, there are plenty of manifesto issues to be campaigning on other than brexit, maybe she should start talking about how she is going to get this 1.4 trillion debt massively reduced, she should also make grammar schools a massive policy as it is starting to become, I can see the benefit of giving ordinary people a top class education via a test, even though I was a failure at the 11 plus, also apprenticeships for those that aren't academic,

Don't underestimate the amount of people that will vote for corbyn, every immigrant is a given, every student, every public sector worker etc, he has a large pool of support, I don't think he will do as badly as people say, he only has to get his act together for 8 weeks and people will forget his previous and go with his rhetoric..........people are very odd, with short memories.

Really?

Freedom for Tooting Comrade Wandringstar!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just who are these class warriors and how many polls do they figure in? How many votes do they have?

In all honesty, I don't know a single person who would vote for Corbyn. They regard him as a joke.

Does Corbyn think he can win? If he does - he is delusional. If he doesn't he needs to step aside and let someone electable lead Labour. The man is a complete idiot and unfit to lead. Even the Lib Dems fancy their chances against him.

Wow.

She's throwing the dice, but it seems like an educated gamble to take absolute control.

Labour are totally and utterly unelectable and the LibDems are in the wilderness.

This is designed to get her a massive majority and then start some spring cleaning inside the Tory party.

I didn't see that one coming but it makes sense.

PLUS 1 from me, although i must say the conservatives are making a lot of financial cut backs/ pension age going up/ DWP cutbacks that will affect most people for years to come, i sincerely hope the BREXIT will have the best possable outcome for our future generations,

Corbyn might just surprise me and many others, by leading Labour to their biggest disaster. Millions? ?????

I nearly split my sides laughing. :lol:

ok then Gordon, you have had a giggle at my views and predictions, so lets hear how many you think corbyn will get,

bear in mind the eu referendum totalled about 35 million votes cast with a pretty high turnout, but with only two runners,

how many are you saying corbyn and labour will get?

ukip got 4 million.

Edited by wandringstar

youre wrong , im a binman , and you couldnt get a more typical(on paper) labour voter . my political tastes have changed massively since blair betrayed me , my ideals remain the same , but i despair at the state of the country and the people that are running it . at the last general election i voted ukip , i honestly believe that nigel farage was the last hope for this country , at the next general election i have no alternative but to vote conservative, i really dont like the thought of giving my vote to theresa may , but the thought of giving my vote to corbyn fills me with dread .

That is pretty much how I feel about the current political scene in the UK.....putting Bliar and "New Labour" into Downing Street was a huge mistake.......his brand of politics destroyed the Labour Party, Brown and Millipede just put the final nails in its coffin........Corbyn is a Trot living in the past and is in denial, he does not realise the party is going nowhere with him as leader......

The best odds I could find on a Tory election win was Ladbrokes at 1-10 on, and I'll wager there's a limit how much you can put on.

Who was it on here who had a spare £10k and was looking for something to do with it? :lol:

Seriously though that's the easiest grand you'd ever make :lol:

And no tax!

The best odds I could find on a Tory election win was Ladbrokes at 1-10 on, and I'll wager there's a limit how much you can put on.

Who was it on here who had a spare £10k and was looking for something to do with it? :lol:

Seriously though that's the easiest grand you'd ever make :lol:

And no tax!

I hope you're right.

That is pretty much how I feel about the current political scene in the UK.....putting Bliar and "New Labour" into Downing Street was a huge mistake.......his brand of politics destroyed the Labour Party, Brown and Millipede just put the final nails in its coffin........Corbyn is a Trot living in the past and is in denial, he does not realise the party is going nowhere with him as leader......

I honestly think the Blair type of politician sank the whole of Westminster to a new low, him and his type (include osbourne / Clinton/ merkel and any others you like) are full of spin and contempt for the electorate. They and their type are directly responsible for the rise in popularity of the Farage, Trump, Le Pen etc.

Jezza and Diane Abbott are of a similar type for me, bleat and whinge about state schools yet privately educate their own etc.

I for one will be voting for May!

What's the election about? Is it Brexit? Is it a party political power issue? Is it to crush the weakened opposition down when they are at their weakest? A political roller coaster from the days of foot through Maggie to Blair and a few caretakers to who knows where. The evening of the Brexit referendum only seems like a click away. From the way that the people were voting on that day it was a big deal around here. There was a queue to vote and I have never ever seen that before.

The look on Sturgeons face when she heard would curdle milk :lol:

But she says that it is the best thing that could happen and that she is going to get pen to paper and start drawing up the plans for the next scotish independence vote the day after the election where she will carry all before her.

Don't hold your breath. Where I live in west Yorkshire, the public will vote Labour regardless. Even though there was massive support for brexit and Cornyn holds people like them in contempt.

Interesting times.

sadly they will vote labour the hand that fed the lifes and nothing will change the benefit life stylewhich spoils the worker taxpayer

The thought of Corbyn winning a general election is nothing short of a nightmare. A person who could run this country yet despises everything the Queen stands for is unthinkable. Given his way he would have a hammer a sickle put in the corner of the flag. Sharia law would be given to anyone who wants it, free immigration, no armed forces and monuments like the Cenotaph dismantled to make a monument to Trotsky. He refuses to stand for the Monarchy or sing the National Anthem. Years ago he would be in the tower minus his head. He is a traitor to the British people and all that this nation stands for.