Terror Attack - Finsbury Park!

Lloyd90

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps he meant as a British person (he is just as likely to get caught up in any other terror type of attack) but well done you and the rest who quickly made the subject into a them and us again.

Mo didn't create the world, Jesus did who is God and his own son and the holy spirit, why don't they make an appearance ?

I understand how you could misunderstand what I meant but the person interviewed said 'as a muslim' I feel scared. The last 3 attacks have been muslims against a mainly atheist country. Hence my comment about him now knowing how the rest of us feel. It's fantastic how you can say it's not a 'them versus us ' thing. But unfortunately it is. Or did all the killers in the last 3 terrorist attaks shouting ' ALLA AKBAR' or whatever it is not come through on the news in your area.

I understand how you could misunderstand what I meant but the person interviewed said 'as a muslim' I feel scared. The last 3 attacks have been muslims against a mainly atheist country. Hence my comment about him now knowing how the rest of us feel. It's fantastic how you can say it's not a 'them versus us ' thing. But unfortunately it is. Or did all the killers in the last 3 terrorist attaks shouting ' ALLA AKBAR' or whatever it is not come through on the news in your area.

I disagree, it was not Muslims that attacked the UK or France etc. They are attacking under a broader shield of the power vacuum that the west created in the ME, what they shout is about as far away from mainstream Islam as you can get just as much as this person driving at innocent people (Who were helping a man who seemed to be having a heart attack) is far from mainstream Christianity.

It is not a them and us because the "them" so many are so quick to despise and vilify are on our side, to believe otherwise is to either have fallen for the msm mass demonisation or have an intrinsic disdain of "them".

Never forget that Muslims (I like brown because I know most of them aren't religious but deliberately portrayed as such by the msm) are the main victims and targets of Islamic wahabi inspired isis type hate and terror.

Lol it was not muslims. They just use that as a cover. Are you real ??? people can say there not proper muslims but until these idiots stop screaming 'allah Akbar' they are muslims.stop pretending there not when the religion is the 'ONLY' reason they are doing this. Time to wake up I think for some of the dreamers on here. Islam is the REASON they are doing this. Nothing else. Wake up

Lol it was not muslims. They just use that as a cover. Are you real ??? people can say there not proper muslims but until these idiots stop screaming 'allah Akbar' they are muslims.stop pretending there not when the religion is the 'ONLY' reason they are doing this. Time to wake up I think for some of the dreamers on here. Islam is the REASON they are doing this. Nothing else. Wake up

You do realise Isis kills 1000 times as many brown people as Christians ?

It's plain wrong regardless of colour or religious beliefs.

ISIS would lay claim to a bag of crisps being stale. Let's hope no loons see this for anything more than it was. Some fruit loop carrying out an attack for no reason other than mental health issues

It's plain wrong regardless of colour or religious beliefs.

ISIS would lay claim to a bag of crisps being stale. Let's hope no loons see this for anything more than it was. Some fruit loop carrying out an attack for no reason other than mental health issues

+1

The less the public see happening to combat terrorism in this country and the more immigrants that pore in. The more we will see from vigilantes.

We are more tolerant in this country than most, but most are sick to the back teeth now. In other European countries they would be making merry hell. The French like setting things on fire or blockading.

Two wrongs don't a make a right and never will, but time the gloves came off to combat terrorism.

Edited by figgy

The less the public see happening to combat terrorism in this country and the more immigrants that pore in. The more we will see from vigilantes.

We are more tolerant in this country than most, but most are sick to the back teeth now. In other European countries they would be making merry hell. The French like setting things on fire or blockading.

Two wrongs don't a make a right and never will, but time the gloves came off to combat terrorism.

What does gloves off mean.

You do realise Isis kills 1000 times as many brown people as Christians ?

Does this include brown Christians in Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Indonesia etc etc?

1000? Really?

There are thousands of Christians who die at the hands of Islamic terrorists or fundamentalists or whatever each year, so for each thousand you're saying that there are a million 'brown' people who die?

Edited by yod dropper

Do you really need it explaining, I'm quite sure you know what taking the gloves off mean.

Didn't you say this in the last thread?

I think the issue is that saying "take the gloves off" is a massive cop out because it doesn't say in any way what you would actually do. You pretend like this issue it easy to fix.

A terrorist isn't going to go to his mate "Looks like they've taken the gloves off ... best we just give up now eh?..."

Does this include brown Christians in Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Indonesia etc etc?

Why wouldn't it, any death/murder is a stain on humanity. The point though which most seem to wilfully be ignoring is that terror organs such as the Taliban and Isis target other brown people (mostly muslim by a humongous margin).

Lovin the way some people already know the scumbag was mentally ill :) . Had it been the other way round they'd be the first shouting terrorist apologist. Take all the time you need.

post-33911-0-22695300-1497880279_thumb.jpg

Didn't you say this in the last thread?

I think the issue is that saying "take the gloves off" is a massive cop out because it doesn't say in any way what you would actually do. You pretend like this issue it easy to fix.

A terrorist isn't going to go to his mate "Looks like they've taken the gloves off ... best we just give up now eh?..."

If said terrorist has already been dealt with (bullet in back of head) then he won't be saying much to his mates other than via a medium!

Hamster - I think that all these people committing the atrocities are mentally disturbed. Whether they shout about Allah, God or hating Muslims (in this case) - they are one slice short of a full loaf.

Attacks that have been labelled terrorist are of a similar pattern, with those carrying out the acts being seemingly prepared to die. In this case, I haven't seen enough detail to see whether this person had any such intent.

would justice have been served if the crowd lynched him or beat him to death? Some people will say yes and some say no.

We have this thing about an eye for an eye but does the good book not say turn the other cheek ?

No matter where we go in this `civilised` world of ours religion is going to spoil it and people will get killed. Its been going on for 1000`s of years it is just appears to be in our face`s more often at the moment.

How close are we to an all out war with each other ? History tells us we are dammed if we support one side and dammed if we don't support the

other.

We already went through a difficult period of time in parts of this country when the terrorist was the average white person supporting or against the crown and a particular belief or motivation to insight that violence, and there still is some bitterness felt.

We cant tar everyone with the same brush but I just hope it wont become tit for tat.

If the government didn't pandy to the pc brigade and human rights activists etc and just got on with dealing with them. they would be s lot less of them preaching their brand of radical teachings.

Remember the hooked scumbag, he should have been removed straight off non of the can't do this that and the other he has rights, as soon as they are caught spouting their drivel they gave up there rights to freedom in our society.

Edited by figgy