Will He NEVER Learn?

TIGHTCHOKE

The UK will "soon regret" leaving the EU, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41252653

In his state of the union speech in Strasbourg, Mr Juncker proposed an EU summit on the day after Brexit, 30 March 2019, in the Romanian city of Sibiu to map out the future of the European Union.

He called for closer economic and defence co-operation among member states, including more support for states outside the eurozone to prepare them to join the single currency, and reforms to the single market.

I think you should read the full transcript of what was said.

When I first read about his speech (on the BBC website) he had said that they (the EU) regret the UK leaving, and then added "and I think the UK will do too soon".

As usual bits are taken from here and there from what was said, rearranged, some parts missed out and then presented so it comes across with a whole different meaning. Even the BBC reports themselves are now completely twisting what they originally posted.

I am no great fan of the man or the EU but much less of a fan of the way the news is created rather than reported.

I think you should read the full transcript of what was said.

When I first read about his speech (on the BBC website) he had said that they (the EU) regret the UK leaving, and then added "and I think the UK will do too soon".

As usual bits are taken from here and there from what was said, rearranged, some parts missed out and then presented so it comes across with a whole different meaning. Even the BBC reports themselves are now completely twisting what they originally posted.

I am no great fan of the man or the EU but much less of a fan of the way the news is created rather than reported.

I agree about the news being manipulated, but as the title suggests, the fractures within the EU project are a real thing, and even Junker recognises the issue, admitting that maybe some Europeans are fed up of too much 'Europe'

Answer ? More Europe !

More laws, forward with the EU army, forward with more unelected officials, forward with a compulsory euro, ignore the concerns of member states regarding migrants/refugees.

So, in effect, no he does not learn.

I agree about the news being manipulated, but as the title suggests, the fractures within the EU project are a real thing, and even Junker recognises the issue, admitting that maybe some Europeans are fed up of too much 'Europe'

Answer ? More Europe !

More laws, forward with the EU army, forward with more unelected officials, forward with a compulsory euro, ignore the concerns of member states regarding migrants/refugees.

So, in effect, no he does not learn.

Don't forget this will all be without member states public being consulted, it's a very sad situation for democracy, who'd want to be a member of a club like that.

Don't forget this will all be without member states public being consulted, it's a very sad situation for democracy, who'd want to be a member of a club like that.

Its whether youre allowed to choose to want to be a member of the club or not.

Not everyone in Europe wants to be a member, for whatever reason.

We are lucky to have got to vote, that only by a miscalculation of public feeling.

Ive said it before, can people who wanted to stay, still not see the creature the EU has become/always really was ?