If you were to restore one vehicle

johnnytheboy

Cars I fully restored in my younger days.

Mg a

Mg b , several

Mg roadster

Frog eyed sprite

Land rover , a very early one

Talbot sunbeam

Ford zodiac

A dozen minis

Lada niva cossack   .

Yamaha fs1e

Suzuki get 250

Yamaha dt 125

A custom trike  

Probably a few more that have slipped my mind.

These were bare nuts and bolts jobs for myself and a couple of very good mates,I was involved in many more for paying customers.

Although i did 35yrs in a car factory my days of getting my hands dirty are over with, got a Toyota surf, had it 12yrs love it ,  never let me down if I won the euro I’d ship it over to West Coast Customs and have him work his magic,  told the missers (who hates it) when I turn my toes up,to put my coffin in the back and take me the CREM

I have a 1993 GMC Typhoon at the moment i'm working on, once upon a time it was the worlds fastest SUV and with a little love will eat any supercar of its era away from the lights, bags of fun and aside from the fuel consumption quite a practical vehicle,(0-60 in just over 5 seconds as stock) i have already had fun with a few supercar owners as they dont expect a 25 year old mini truck to behave that way, currently having the transmission rebuilt and only a handful of them in the uk which seem to reside in peoples garages, i am 48 and have never seen a typhoon in the flesh or its psychotic pickup brother the GMC Syclone which does 0-60 in 4.6 seconds in the rain, this was the fastest production vehicle in the world in the early 90's