Igloo Regeneration - Meat meal expenses ban.

Penelope

if i worked for the company and other people were getting paid meals and i didnt i would take them to a tribunal for discrimination if the snowflakes can do it why cant i 

if i didnt work for them  with that attitude to be told what you can eat i would not work for them  there are plenty of jobs out there

This must be a wind up. I have made 1000,s of expense claims in my working life and never once has the receipt ever stated the detailed ingredients of my meal . So are they saying you must provide a detailed recipe of every meal claimed. The practicalities of this are so stupid, it must be fake news

1 minute ago, TRINITY said:

This must be a wind up. I have made 1000,s of expense claims in my working life and never once has the receipt ever stated the detailed ingredients of my meal . So are they saying you must provide a detailed recipe of every meal claimed. The practicalities of this are so stupid, it must be fake news

All over Sky News. That's what brought me attention to it.

2 minutes ago, Penelope said:

All over Sky News. That's what brought me attention to it.

Still don't believe it. However if it is true then any employee who is stupid enough not to play them at their own game deserves to loose their expense claim. For instance just write on receipt something like vegan pie at lettuce or whatever veg offering was available at food outlet. As if they would go out to verify it 😁

If I was a disgruntled employee and considering moving on I think I would do it in style. I would walk into work every morning crunching a massive bacon sandwich. When they eventually dismissed me , give them a run for their money in the courts and more than likely come out with a few quid