Lost colleague

Davyo

I'm working from home for twelve weeks due to an underlying health condition. At 14:45 i received an email from my Ops manager to accept an important video call.I was hoping that i was going to get the all clear to return to the office. Unfortunately it was to inform me that we have lost a colleague today to covid-19.A beautiful respected professional woman who was looking forward to a well deserved retirement & had many plans for the future.Sadly they have gone along with her presence.To say i am saddened is an understatement,RIP Carol.

Keep safe PW and watch over your loved ones.

atb

Dave

Sorry to hear. 

I work for a smallish company and we all packed up at different times throughout the last week as we closed sites down,  and I sit and wonder if we will all return or if we will return the same people,  having lost family to this pandemic. 

The world will not be the same after this. 

Its becoming very real now. I had an email today to say a long standing member of the club I shoot at on Wednesdays has died from the virus.  I heard yesterday that someone I had known since I was 16 had died. They didn't say whether its due to the virus or not but it was certainly not expected. 

Edited by Vince Green

I know of three deaths now, two members of East Barnet club have died and somebody I used to work with years ago. All described as from Covid 19. Maybe another one too, the friend I have known since I was 16 who died last week still hasn't been confirmed.

Edited by Vince Green