• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Or  deflections tactics drawing attention away from his disinfectant suggestion

It was a crazy suggestion i mean he could probably have suggested 

filling your body with a toxic chemical and then blasting it with radiation as a help for cancer patients 

just saying 

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

He never said what the media reported. I have seen the video, but some insist on putting words in his mouth, which he never uttered. 

I’ve no lover (or hater) on DT. But I agree, he didn’t say that. 

His remarks were clumsy and open to the media having a field day, but his basic suggestion was something injected into the body, might fight the virus from within. He cited disinfectant killing the virus outside the body. Cue the world and his wife saying that he suggested injecting disinfectant.

Hopefully none of those who jumped that conclusion never have to give evidence. A decent brief would have a field day.

Last update I heard was the W.H.O wanted to get involved in the investigation process, but China were refusing access and blocking collaboration. Things may have changed over the last day or so. However if correct such action by China is fuel to this theory of laboratory virus outbreak

I think he is a strange chap, but i think he is probaly right . Now if he acctualy has any evidence is another thing, but i have thought this was a man made virus all along. Wuhn lab with wuhan market. its did it come about naturaly or din man make it?

A lab being there In that area, and a million other wet markets all over asia , why there.?

I think he is probably right.

Not sure about any evidence 

just a thought if it’s escaped from a research centre would the Chinese government admit it? 

if it came from a market? The Chinese government would obviously close it and bulldoze the site to prevent it happening again to safeguard their people and the rest of the world 

and then they would be seen as doing the right thing 

so I’m watching with interest 

is there such a thing as guilty by default? 

7 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

He can come across as thick, but the UK has him beaten hands down in the "thick stakes":-

Ed Millband, Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbott, Sadiq Khan, Nicola Sturgeon, Chuka Umunna, Anna Soubry and many more.

And yet so many people trust ploticians are acting sensibly and with best intentions for the people.

I think it depends upon how the next month goes. Unemployment is high, a lot of the unemployed are from his base supporters. If the virus isn’t contained so that the economy can be restarted quickly then significant swathes of his support could become disillusioned and not show up in force. He lost the popular vote but won the key states - it is on an edge. The longer this virus carries on the more Trump is stuck between a rock, a hard place and a Slovenian ice queen 🤣