Dear Prime Minister

wymberley

I'm sorry to have to tell you that they're not listening.

Yours sincerely,

Wymberley

Just dropped my 95 year old MiL home after which my wife had to pick up a couple of items from the corner shop. Instead of to-ing and fro-ing I completed the circle home by going along the seafront on what has been a glorious day. Apart from the number of cars, the esplanade and the beach looked just like an August Bank Holiday from the 1950s

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Pangolin said:

Stupid for going to the beach, good lord there are some negative people about.

Nothing wrong with them going to the beach.

It may be your age - or more precisely lack of it. Back in the day a stranded peeler crab would have had trouble squeezing through to get back into the water. Not saying it was quite that bad today, but hopefully you get my drift.

28 minutes ago, Pangolin said:

Stupid for going to the beach, good lord there are some negative people about.

Nothing wrong with them going to the beach.

Apart from the fact you are not allowed to sit on a beach until after March 8th?

NHS worker disgusted at Covidiots gathering on beach in Falmouth - Cornwall Live

exercise only

Edited by Vince Green

Going out enjoying the sunshine, keeping to yourself, getting some exercise, nice fresh sea air, great. If I lived closer I would too. Walk the beach, whatever. Have a rest, enjoy the view, fresh sea air, get my boy nackered so he'll go to bed easier. 

Now meeting up with loads of people, in the current climate, bit of a issue. But that gets filmed as its easy for the media to jump on it. **** sells. And never mind the hundreds of little 'rules' broken in every estate, every pavement, car park and every open space/park ect ect I've been too. Example, I watched a group of cyclists (8+) cycling along. Were they in their little cycle bubble? Closer than 1 mtr most of the time (for a change) But they were exercising I suppose, and I can guarantee they were many, many miles from where they started. Where does it stop. Yes don't meet up with 20 mates, but don't expect people not to walk on a beach. This was always going to happen, the sun came out, whether it was 2 weeks time or 2 months time 

NHS sending Covid positive pensioners home to care homes disgusts me. It was still happening prior to the jab roll out.

My missus works in a retirement complex and they have managed to be entirely Covid free apart from the few positive cases that the NHS insisted on sending there.

I don't believe it is actually a LAW.  Just a suggestion.   50% of the people I see each day are scaredy cats, frightened of their own shadow, all down to the likes of Dr DOOM HANCOCK .....  gawd he would be perfect for walking infront of a hearse wouldn't he.  Never done a proper job in his life or had to actual earn a wage like so many of them laying down the so called 'Law'.    

Tabloid bullpoop, pure and simple.  Move along everyone, nothing to see here.  The pictures are of teenagers sitting around in a loose circle.  Outdoors, with a sea breeze.  Risk level?  Less than negligible. 

FGS what's wrong with people, we cannot let covid or the covid-zealots rule our lives any longer.

It has to be accepted that the mental health of our country's population has begun to outweigh the diminishing "risk" which the doom-sayers continually bang their drums about. 

It's been a year now.  Yeah, covid, we know what it is and what it's about.  Using common sense, logic and reason.... let's get on with life.

I've got an Autistic/ADHD 4 year old who's literally climbing the walls and turning feral, and as a result I have a mrs who's been valiantly attempting to home-school him for two months but is now signing up to weight-watchers and alcoholics anonymous starting on the 8th March. 

Psychologically, many people are well beyond breaking point. 

Some kids met up down at the beach?  Yeah?  Whatever.  Go **** yourself.

Edited by Jim Neal

I now know of 2 DOCTORS from London who have been visiting their north Norfolk holiday home all through lockdown. We have a barrister in our village from London who has been visiting her holiday home all through lockdown also.

The reaction of some in the village is the truly frightening thing, it has shown me for the first time in my life the mechanism that allowed the nazis to come to power.

4 hours ago, 243deer said:

I now know of 2 DOCTORS from London who have been visiting their north Norfolk holiday home all through lockdown. We have a barrister in our village from London who has been visiting her holiday home all through lockdown also.

The reaction of some in the village is the truly frightening thing, it has shown me for the first time in my life the mechanism that allowed the nazis to come to power.

Report them then!