Channel Migrants

ditchman

Good news everbody, Sunak is going to sort out the immingration problem. Will he close our borders? - Nope. Will he get tough with froggie? - Nope. Will he give our Navy something to do (including the £6.1 billion HMS Queen Elizabeth)? - Nope. He's going to pay for it out of our Foreign Aid Fund apparently. What a banker.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Good news everbody, Sunak is going to sort out the immingration problem. Will he close our borders? - Nope. Will he get tough with froggie? - Nope. Will he give our Navy something to do (including the £6.1 billion HMS Queen Elizabeth)? - Nope. He's going to pay for it out of our Foreign Aid Fund apparently. What a banker.

I think your W button must've broken on the last bit. Might be time for a new keyboard :lol:

Edited by Newbie to this

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I see PM Sunak is having a meeting with President Macron on illegal immigrants leaving french shores by boat, Macon's reply, le votre 🤔

i rekon macron is dead chuffed to meet sunak its one world leader he dosnt have to look up to.........must be a bitch having to wear his shoe boosters when he is at home with his granny

13 minutes ago, oowee said:

?? After lying to everyone in the UK about the benefits of post Brexit Britain 🤣 You could seek help instead.

He didn't lie, its hardly his fault limp wristed politicians refuse to implement the changes that would benefit the country, he offered to lead negotiations but instead May locked us into EU imposed policys, NI is one she's responsible for. 

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i rekon macron is dead chuffed to meet sunak its one world leader he dosnt have to look up to.........must be a bitch having to wear his shoe boosters when he is at home with his granny

😂😂👍

2 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

The only way to solve the issue is by working constructively with the French, fact, whether we like it or not.

Its been difficult for the last 6 years but now we finally have a credible PM I expect we might see some progress.

Rishi just needs to keep Cruella out of the discussions…

We have had multiple 'deals' with the French, on how to curtail the migrant flow, it usually involves hundreds of millions of pounds, and much French laughter.

The only way to solve the issue , is to make the UK less attractive to illegal migrants.
This could be achieved in various ways , and without gunboats and snipers on the white cliffs.

I just dont think there is the will within government to stop them, there is much 'talk' with schemes like Rwanda ect , but there was never any will to carry it out , if there was , they would have just done it , and fought the legal battles later.
The fact that legal battles are ongoing on whether we are ALLOWED to do it , remains testament to the apathy within.

The BBC article I posted a few days ago , about the Albanians being literally bussed in , and their traffiking fares paid by criminal gangs, shows just how easy , and blatant it is to claim asylum , even from safe countries 'Just say you have debts, and other problems' and all this so they can feed their criminal enterprises with foot soldiers.
Questions need to be asked why these people can live in France for many months, while waiting for passage across the Channel.
It would appear the French authorities are least concerned about tens of thousands of illegal aliens on their soil, as long as their ultimate destination is not within France.
There also needs to be a discussion on how they are crossing multiple EU borders without any visa , or often with no documentation at all.
I cant travel to an EU country without ID , how do they do it ?

It would take brave moves to combat this , moves that will make the wokery scream in anguish for the inhumanity, but something needs to be done.
When we are giving every household in the country money to heat our homes this winter , as some simply cant afford to , how can we afford to house an extra 1000 refugees coming every day, when we cant house those who are already here ?
The country is full, people are skint, the NHS is failing, and schools are having to make do with limited budgets, but we are fine to spend £7 million a day on hotels for migrants , not to mention the ridiculous cost of administering detention centres, and other housing set aside for those who fancy a life here ?
Genuine refugees , yes , economic migrants, need to be made aware they wont be tolerated without going through proper channels.
And if that means looking like we are a cruel nation, so be it , we can join the ranks of Oz, NZ and Israel to name a few.

13 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

We have had multiple 'deals' with the French, on how to curtail the migrant flow, it usually involves hundreds of millions of pounds, and much French laughter.

The only way to solve the issue , is to make the UK less attractive to illegal migrants.
This could be achieved in various ways , and without gunboats and snipers on the white cliffs.

I just dont think there is the will within government to stop them, there is much 'talk' with schemes like Rwanda ect , but there was never any will to carry it out , if there was , they would have just done it , and fought the legal battles later.
The fact that legal battles are ongoing on whether we are ALLOWED to do it , remains testament to the apathy within.

The BBC article I posted a few days ago , about the Albanians being literally bussed in , and their traffiking fares paid by criminal gangs, shows just how easy , and blatant it is to claim asylum , even from safe countries 'Just say you have debts, and other problems' and all this so they can feed their criminal enterprises with foot soldiers.
Questions need to be asked why these people can live in France for many months, while waiting for passage across the Channel.
It would appear the French authorities are least concerned about tens of thousands of illegal aliens on their soil, as long as their ultimate destination is not within France.
There also needs to be a discussion on how they are crossing multiple EU borders without any visa , or often with no documentation at all.

It would take brave moves to combat this , moves that will make the wokery scream in anguish for the inhumanity, but something needs to be done.
When we are giving every household in the country money to heat our homes this winter , as some simply cant afford to , how can we afford to house an extra 1000 refugees coming every day, when we cant house those who are already here ?
The country is full, people are skint, the NHS is failing, and schools are having to make do with limited budgets, but we are fine to spend £7 million a day on hotels for migrants , not to mention the ridiculous cost of administering detention centres, and other housing set aside for those who fancy a life here ?
Genuine refugees , yes , economic migrants, need to be made aware they wont be tolerated without going through proper channels.
And if that means looking like we are a cruel nation, so be it , we can join the ranks of Oz, NZ and Israel to name a few.

Hello, excellent post 👍

3 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

The only way to solve the issue is by working constructively with the French, fact, whether we like it or not.

Its been difficult for the last 6 years but now we finally have a credible PM I expect we might see some progress.

Rishi just needs to keep Cruella out of the discussions…

It's not the only option, the other more effective option is dumping anyone arriving straight back on a French beach. 

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

I think youll find its the Prince of Wales in dry dock.

Henry will ignore you, he ignores any response that doesn't allow him to feel he's peering down his nose at people from atop his high horse, you'll definitely get no response to a post pointing out his error. 

40 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Henry will ignore you, he ignores any response that doesn't allow him to feel he's peering down his nose at people from atop his high horse, you'll definitely get no response to a post pointing out his error. 

It doesnt bother me to be honest, just pointing out for the record , he got the wrong carrier.

5 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Henry blocked Rewulf a long time ago. He doesn't see his posts.

Only when someone he hasnt blocked, quotes me.
He gets offended easily.

Not-listening GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

12 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

It doesnt bother me to be honest, just pointing out for the record , he got the wrong carrier.

Only when someone he hasnt blocked, quotes me.
He gets offended easily.

Not-listening GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

OK

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Maybe he's also blocked me as he never responds when I point out floors in some of his condescending posts 🤷‍♂️

Possibly.

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

They use their passport ID to get into the soft EU border then the Shengen agreement lets them bus across a borderless Europe to Dunkirk where they either burn it or get a mule to carry it into the UK for later use.

5 minutes ago, Boybrit said:

They use their passport ID to get into the soft EU border then the Shengen agreement lets them bus across a borderless Europe to Dunkirk

I get that , but that information should be logged, and the status (non visa) should be noted , biometrics , fingerprints ect ??
If they come through Turkey or the Balkans, Italy or Spain, they cant just walk in there, are our 'friends just waving them through ? It wouldnt surprise me, but that isnt proper procedure.
The UK is at the end of a lot of safe countries, and as has been said before, asylum can and should be claimed in the first safe one, but this isnt 'law' in the EU for some reason ?

I wonder if any migrants get to the UK , and dont want to claim asylum, because they want to get to S.Ireland , genuine question to anyone who know the answer to that one.

5 minutes ago, Boybrit said:

or get a mule to carry it into the UK for later use.

Or just post it to his mates house ?

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

I get that , but that information should be logged, and the status (non visa) should be noted , biometrics , fingerprints ect ??
If they come through Turkey or the Balkans, Italy or Spain, they cant just walk in there, are our 'friends just waving them through ? It wouldnt surprise me, but that isnt proper procedure.
The UK is at the end of a lot of safe countries, and as has been said before, asylum can and should be claimed in the first safe one, but this isnt 'law' in the EU for some reason ?

I wonder if any migrants get to the UK , and dont want to claim asylum, because they want to get to S.Ireland , genuine question to anyone who know the answer to that one.

I live just outside stranraer .  We used to get a day ticket on the ferry to Belfast  for a 10 pound a day return . A cheap day out 

On one occasion  I got the ferry back  arrived in stranraer about 8 pm on a damp dark even . Going through the security  a little Chinese  lady approached me and on broken English. " how I get to London  please " I walked over to one gentleman  in uniform  . This lady wants to get to London  he said thanks . Leave it with  me .

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Journalist yesterday talking to an Iraqi at Calais, who was waiting to get on one of the dinghies. When asked why the uk he said for work. Then proudly showed his forklift truck licence which he got in GERMANY!!! I thought the war ended in 1945 so what's he fleeing from?

Edited by Rem260

21 hours ago, oowee said:

?? After lying to everyone in the UK about the benefits of post Brexit Britain 🤣 You could seek help instead.

The benefits were there, all it needed was a Government to demand them, instead you had a bunch of wishy washy limp wristed Euro MP's wasting time and millions of £'s on a massive jolly.