Channel Migrants

ditchman

18 hours ago, old man said:

Is it jut me that knows the French will never accept them back ot prevent them coming? They simply don't want them!

No one wants them.... for various reasons, the first of which , is how can you trust someone whose first action in the UK is to break the law, by entering illegally from a perfectly safe location, then claim to be a refugee fleeing persecution ?

They then proceed to lie about who they are and where theyre from , until they are released onto the streets , where they often commit petty crime and sexually pester women and young girls.

Just the type of people you want to feed , house and clothe from our taxes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

No one wants them.... for various reasons, the first of which , is how can you trust someone whose first action in the UK is to break the law, by entering illegally from a perfectly safe location, then claim to be a refugee fleeing persecution ?

They then proceed to lie about who they are and where theyre from , until they are released onto the streets , where they often commit petty crime and sexually pester women and young girls.

Just the type of people you want to feed , house and clothe from our taxes

There is no sensible legal method of entry. The system is broken. 

Edited by oowee

18 minutes ago, oowee said:

Where are you fleeing from? 

Usually back home from the EU 😄

25 minutes ago, oowee said:

There is no sensible legal method of entry

Lets be serious here , a sensible legal method DOES exist , it just comes with certain conditions attached.
We dont have an open borders policy, we dont actually want , need , or are able to support, a billion or so 3rd world migrants , who fancy the life of luxury our social system provides. 
Just saying.

6 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

It seems the "Woke" are starting to go apoplectic that the government is looking at using unused cruise ships to house these immigrants. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64053099

Seems a good move.

are they using the word concentration with them as well - if so I would point them to certain areas in the country to show concentration - by choice!!!

Edited by discobob

25 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

It seems the "Woke" are starting to go apoplectic that the government is looking at using unused cruise ships to house these immigrants.

The woke tend to change their tune when 'The Problem' arrives on their own doorstep.

May be an image of text that says 'How it started How it's going Wigan Today| Wigan Post Wigan Observer MP calls for Wigan hotel to stop housing asylum-seekers -seekers after incident involving schoolgirl Security has been stepped up and the council is talks with the firm managing asylum-seekers at at Wigan hotel amid claims of schoolgirls' being watched and harassed. REFUGEES WELCOME ኢት WIGAN By Charles Graham Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 8:07 Updated Wednesday 22nd September 202l, 9:04 am'

47 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Quite possibly.

It's the worse place, I have ever had the displeasure to visit, and I've been to Woolwich.

:lol: I would like to get a trip into Albania friends went there hiking in the summer and had a great time. Place was empty :lol:

Just now, amateur said:

They've all travelled over the channel to operate whorehouses

And the drug trade ....
There is a direct correlation of Albanias crime rate going down , while ours and Europes has gone up, but Im sure its got nothing to do with the export of criminals from the Balkans ?

5 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

It seems the "Woke" are starting to go apoplectic that the government is looking at using unused cruise ships to house these immigrants. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64053099

Seems a good move.

They want to have a word with themselves. By continuing to support the blocking of removing these economic migrants, they have contributed to deaths and human suffering. 

19 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

You can get £28 flights from Albania. Or so I have heard.

Wizz Air and Easy Jet do them, less than £28 sometimes.

or if you want to pay more British Airways and Lufthansa fly there. Air Italia too I think

The suggestion that there is no legal route is ridiculous

Google flights to Tirana and see for yourself

Edited by Vince Green

2 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Wizz Air and Easy Jet do them, less than £28 sometimes.

or if you want to pay more British Airways and Lufthansa fly there. Air Italia too I think

The suggestion that there is no legal route is ridiculous

Google flights to Tirana and see for yourself

Out of curiosity, would routine passport control include a simple criminal record yes/no check? ( I don't leave the country)

2 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Out of curiosity, would routine passport control include a simple criminal record yes/no check? ( I don't leave the country)

You have hit the nail on the head. Travellers from Albania would need to apply for a visa to come here. That would involve checks being made.

So why would they give thousands to people smugglers and risk the channel in a small dinghy when they can fly here for £20 ? Not too hard to work it out is it ?

Edited by Vince Green

Border Force cannot check who they transport over the channel and they are paid to be our gatekeepers. Interesting that the gov have brought out a good law protecting women and girls from unwanted harrassment bet it does,nt apply to the migrants (it should)