Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

14 hours ago, Mungler said:

Indeed you hold the US to account for those conflicts / invasions but you can’t Russia now - why is that?

Probably for the same reason you can't even acknowledge that when a country is subject to an illegal coup, that country ceases to exist and people have the right to self determination and to form their own grouping or country which was exercised by the Dombass.

The current Ukranian Government (post 2014) is the aggressor here and instead of accepting the self determination of those in the Dombass is prepared to annihilate them to get its way.

As I have noted before, supporting Ukraine is like supporting the Mafia (in fact by all accounts the corruption and dealings undertaken by Zelensky & Co makes the Mafia look like choirboys), then when someone stomps on them saying "the Mafia weren't really that bad were they"..... It's almost like your suffering from MSM induced Stockholm Syndrome.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, mchughcb said:

When Ukraine was stealing cheap gas and selling it at retail Russia turned off the tap. Within an instant Obama was telling the Germans that America can supply LNG.

I wonder if the US is frantically building LNG container ships to satisfy EU demand for gas, because at this moment in time , theres no where near the capacity to supply what the EU needs, and the cost will far exceed what they were paying Russia.

Whether the RAND report is real or not is irrelevant, what is written in it is entirely plausible, and most of it has already come true.
The only question is ,was the intent there ?

2 minutes ago, Mungler said:

You boys want to take it easy on the nutty pills. If you scoff them all now, you'll have none left for the weekend

Good solid reply there, how long did it take you to research it and construct the sentence ?:lol:

Anyway back to botting and shilling, we arent going to subvert the forum members to the dark lords will if we keep answering you 🤪

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Good solid reply there, how long did it take you to research it and construct the sentence ?:lol:

Anyway back to botting and shilling, we arent going to subvert the forum members to the dark lords will if we keep answering you 🤪

What respond to more wandering off and more random Kremlin sponsored stuff off the internet slapped over the thread?

I think yesterday nailed it. 

Notwithstanding that Putin has never said the invasion and war is about the Donbass (I bet he doesn’t give a monkeys - those people he’s looking out for he’s shelled flat for the best part of the year and now has locked down under martial law) and no explanation has been given for such an expansive all points of the compass invasion in respect of a comparatively small region, I really do ‘get’ that it’s the shills best shot at a reason. 

However, correct me if I’m wrong, but the shills list off half a dozen US led ‘invasions’ and cry to hold the US accountable. In addition, we have no discernible example of an invasion followed by a war being either a good idea, the best option available or resulting in a positive outcome. 

So, all that the shills accuse the Americans of doing, we have Putin doing right here and now and with probably far less accurate bombs and or application of the Geneva convention.

Then we have the whole ‘oh look back at the region’ over the last 10 years etc. Again, parking for a moment that Putin gives a monkeys about the region or it’s people, if Pimlico decided entirely on it’s own to extract itself from the UK…. well it’s all on the previous pages.

That appeared to me to nail it. On the shills own case they make out against the US they are beaten with when it comes to Putin’s invasion and war.

Then we still have MCHughCB saying that he had already offered up criticism of Putin - he hasn’t, or if he did it was the sort of criticism that wasn’t, like ‘he just cares too much’ or ‘he should have used more tanks and killed more people in the first two weeks’.

So, standby we’re still waiting on McHughCB to say anything less than complementary about the war mongering lunatic that has started a war in mainland Europe and singled handedly responsible for the deaths of a hundred thousand plus people.

And that brings us onto now and more mad links to the mad corners of the internet by the Shills. 

If I’ve missed anything or anyone thinks I’ve ducked a question, fill your boots.

53 minutes ago, Mungler said:

If I’ve missed anything or anyone thinks I’ve ducked a question, fill your boots.

All I heard was 'SHILLS, SHILLS, PUTIN BAAAD, SHILLS, DEATH, PUTIN SHIIILLLLS!' 

At the least the US observe the Geneva convention when they bomb civilians, so they're not all bad 😂

1 hour ago, welsh1 said:

This child has 45 percent burns and shrapnel in his head from a russian bombing of a civilian area, but he should rejoice because russia is liberating him.

child burns 45 percent shrapnel in head..jpg

Some on here would blame that on the Ukrainians for fighting and not surrendering, or that it was a Ukrainian bomb.

6 hours ago, mchughcb said:

US LNG 4x what germans were paying before from piped gas from Russia. That will teach them. Question is who is them.

Worse, USA is mulling exports bans on natural gas\LNG to keep price down for it's own citizens, leaving Europe high and dry.

Edited by Stonepark

4 hours ago, welsh1 said:

This child has 45 percent burns and shrapnel in his head from a russian bombing of a civilian area, but he should rejoice because russia is liberating him.:hmm:

child burns 45 percent shrapnel in head..jpg

All so unnecessary.

The Kremlin bungs sent to buy the Ukrain never made it there and got trousered. The intel back to the Kremlin was more lies. At the top of this corrupt steaming pile of lies and in charge of the gangster petrol station is the lunatic who cut himself off for 2 years hiding from covid, slowly going potty on books about Peter the Great and the great Russian empire of yesteryears.

What does the end look like? Well, everyone but Putin knows it’s not going to be Russians running Ukraine.  

Brilliant plan Putin - something only the brainwashed nut nuts can get behind.

2 hours ago, Stonepark said:

Worse, USA is mulling exports bans on natural gas\LNG to keep price down for it's own citizens, leaving Europe high and dry.

You’ll believe anything your Kremlin paymasters tell you to believe.

6 hours ago, Mungler said:

What respond to more wandering off and more random Kremlin sponsored stuff off the internet slapped over the thread?

I think yesterday nailed it. 

Notwithstanding that Putin has never said the invasion and war is about the Donbass (I bet he doesn’t give a monkeys - those people he’s looking out for he’s shelled flat for the best part of the year and now has locked down under martial law) and no explanation has been given for such an expansive all points of the compass invasion in respect of a comparatively small region, I really do ‘get’ that it’s the shills best shot at a reason. 

However, correct me if I’m wrong, but the shills list off half a dozen US led ‘invasions’ and cry to hold the US accountable. In addition, we have no discernible example of an invasion followed by a war being either a good idea, the best option available or resulting in a positive outcome. 

So, all that the shills accuse the Americans of doing, we have Putin doing right here and now and with probably far less accurate bombs and or application of the Geneva convention.

Then we have the whole ‘oh look back at the region’ over the last 10 years etc. Again, parking for a moment that Putin gives a monkeys about the region or it’s people, if Pimlico decided entirely on it’s own to extract itself from the UK…. well it’s all on the previous pages.

That appeared to me to nail it. On the shills own case they make out against the US they are beaten with when it comes to Putin’s invasion and war.

Then we still have MCHughCB saying that he had already offered up criticism of Putin - he hasn’t, or if he did it was the sort of criticism that wasn’t, like ‘he just cares too much’ or ‘he should have used more tanks and killed more people in the first two weeks’.

So, standby we’re still waiting on McHughCB to say anything less than complementary about the war mongering lunatic that has started a war in mainland Europe and singled handedly responsible for the deaths of a hundred thousand plus people.

And that brings us onto now and more mad links to the mad corners of the internet by the Shills. 

What's your word count?

5 hours ago, mchughcb said:

What's your word count?

A few pages back, the question I posed to Rewulf was:

“As for tough questions I’ve ducked - I love a test. Fire away, list them out. Shall we impose a voluntary word count for question and answer?”

If your involvement or progression of this is ‘what’s your word count?’ then please try a little harder in forming a reply.

We’re all still waiting for you to say something negative about Mr Putin - seriously, do have a go. Following on you may understand the use of ‘Russian shill’ in the meantime 😃

9 hours ago, Jaymo said:

🤣🤣

Dont you just love it, when it pee’s on someone’s bonfire. 

That was a Whitehouse statement, however it came about because Natural Gas has dropped from $9 to $5 over the last month or so easing the immediate pressure to restrict exports but NG USA prices are still at a level 2x what gas cost 2 years ago and a lot of Senators and Members of the House are still pushing for an export ban.

Restrictions on exports are still under consideration as if prices rise again as we go into winter as the USA historically looked after it citizens first.

3 hours ago, Mungler said:

A few pages back, the question I posed to Rewulf was:

“As for tough questions I’ve ducked - I love a test. Fire away, list them out. Shall we impose a voluntary word count for question and answer?”

If your involvement or progression of this is ‘what’s your word count?’ then please try a little harder in forming a reply.

We’re all still waiting for you to say something negative about Mr Putin - seriously, do have a go. Following on you may understand the use of ‘Russian shill’ in the meantime 😃

So I take it that you can't answer the word count or bother reading my previous answer. Do you like the sound of your own voice?