Naga Munchetty !!!! Has she lost the plot ??? Or What ??

oldypigeonpopper

Hello, as above, should not the BBC pet news reader be given her marching orders and banished off the Red Sofa, making to many snide comments with guests and would you believe our carol the weather lady, Time to go i think ?, What you say PW ?

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

23 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, as above, should not the BBC pet news reader be given her marching orders and banished off the Red Sofa, making to many snide comments with guests and would you believe our carol the weather lady, Time to go i think ?, What you say PW ?

They all should go , they think they are running the Country !

I've been waiting for a thread to come up on exactly this topic !!!

NM can be sooo condescending at times,,,, at other times very disrespectful to guests (and her sidekick Charlie) eg: leaning back with one arm on the back of the sofa during important conversation etc,,,, 'put-down' looks at Charlie (give her a slap Charlie 🥴😂) and,,,, TALKING OVER PEOPLE !!!!!!! Every day she does/says something I could criticise her for. Oh and,,,, good morning toooo yoooouuuuuuu !!!!

i think she is a bit spiteful as well as some arrogance...she has had several run in's with the beeb over attitude and supposedly rasism....bet she wears the boots in her house

really thinking about it...i really dont like anyone on BBC breakfast...

infact i really dont like BBC breakfast

quite honestly i dont like most news media people...i could give reasons ...but i will be here all bloody day ..and ive got to go shopping now to the co-op

to be fair most people dont like me...flashman dosnt like me and has refered to me as a "cock".....lots of people have complained about me to Zapp about my posts and content...which have resulted in me having more points and eventually being banned several times

so im not very likerble either....you know what ...lifes a bitch huh !

at least the co-op people like me.

Edited by ditchman

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i think she is a bit spiteful as well as some arrogance...she has had several run in's with the beeb over attitude and supposedly rasism....bet she wears the boots in her house

really thinking about it...i really dont like anyone on BBC breakfast...

infact i really dont like BBC breakfast

quite honestly i dont like most news media people...i could give reasons ...but i will be here all bloody day ..and ive got to go shopping now to the co-op

to be fair most people dont like me...flashman dosnt like me and has refered to me as a "cock".....lots of people have complained about me to Zapp about my posts and content...which have resulted in me having more points and eventually being banned several times

so im not very likerble either....you know what ...lifes a bitch huh !

at least the co-op people like me.

Always found co-op prices a bit steep compared to other supermarkets.

What other supermarkets do you have near you?

PS. I like you :wub:

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Always found co-op prices a bit steep compared to other supermarkets.

What other supermarkets do you have near you?

PS. I like you :wub:

SPAR

8 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

Well Simon I like you.           a great contributor to the forum bloody funny at times thick at getting the jokes most of the time and helpfull and kind to the members   What’s not to like 

cheques in the post..x

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

no.... 10 miles away..............

well thats not far, be a nice ride out for you.

I see they have ripped the gates of your old place, been replaced with two wooden 5 bar gates, and your mole infested lawn as gone.

Edited by old'un

3 hours ago, derbyduck said:

They all should go , they think they are running the Country !

:lol:  She is too good for running this s hole after the Tory teapots have finished with it. To start with she has a brain so that rules her out straight away.

I like the woman and would be happy to have her with my breakfast any day of the week.  

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

She is too good for running this s hole after the Tory teapots have finished with it. To start with she has a brain so that rules her out straight away.

I like the woman and would be happy to have her with my breakfast any day of the week.  

she would rap you around her little finger.

1 minute ago, Rim Fire said:

considering most on here don't like the BBC so why watch it there is other news channels if there is something i don't like i use remote and switch channels 🤷‍♀️

Haven't watched bbc news or morning tv for years, to many wannabees trying to make a name for themselves instead of doing what they should and giving us news without their slant or opinion on it.

Just now, welsh1 said:

Haven't watched bbc news or morning tv for years, to many wannabees trying to make a name for themselves instead of doing what they should and giving us news without their slant or opinion on it.

And that is what you do if you don't like the channel or program 

2 hours ago, oowee said:

She is too good for running this s hole after the Tory teapots have finished with it. To start with she has a brain so that rules her out straight away.

I'd cook her breakfast every day 😁 unless I was out shooting. 

But I haven't seen breakfast TV for a good while, Naga casually dressed on a Friday 😋