Peter Murrell arrested

welsh1

21 minutes ago, ditchman said:

apparently the Auditors resigned ...6 BLOODY MONTHS AGO......how bizarre.....it is now believed that the auditors alerted the police to the "irregularities"......

Wee Juma Mac Usaf has until July the 7th to present a full set of accounts.............im loving this ..after all the bitter nastiness....lies....fraud....deceitfulness...english hate and bile.....that sturgeon produced...during her tenure ofharming scotland

Say it like it is 🤣

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still look on agast at the meteoric fall of the SNP and Sturgeon...................i never saw that coming......thought she was there for life.....what was the point at which it started to go wrong......was it the gender issue or before that ?

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

I still look on agast at the meteoric fall of the SNP and Sturgeon...................i never saw that coming......thought she was there for life.....what was the point at which it started to go wrong......was it the gender issue or before that ?

Simon , this has been going on for a long time  . You never saw  what was going  on much in the press  or TV  . You had to go to places  like YouTube  to see what was realy  happening.  Even the police  did not do much  they centralised the police  so they could control  them more  , there are people up here  who want independence  at  any cost  . A very scary  reality.   Mainly  them on the dole not bothered   thinking  they are getting the dole who cares  , but they are to stupid to see  if independence  happens  who  pays  there dole in an independent  county .

For a country  with approx  6 million  people  of those  I am not  quite sure of those  in employment  think around  2 .4  million  or so . But  don't quote   me  .

For a long  time the SnP were  say oh don't  worry your pension   if we get independence  . The  UK will still pay your  pension  . 

None so blind as those who can not see ..

Edited by johnphilip

4 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

And now commences the phase of chucking junior people under the bus in an attempt for those higher up the greasy pole to get off with what they've done.

I'm not sure that the party Treasurer would count as a "junior" post.

He should have blown the whistle if anything untoward was going on and if he was coerced to ignore it, then he is as culpable as the perpetrators.

I found it beyond hard to accept Sturgeon was unaware. Money has gone missing and she and her husband had the two senior posts in the party. She told the SNP ruling body that the finances were fine. Either she hadn't a clue what was going on in a party, which she led, or she has her prints on it.

For someone who claims she could run an independent Scottish economy of billions, she couldn't run the SNP, whose bank balance is less than £100k. It is truly pathetic. 

The Scots deserve better than this. 

52 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I found it beyond hard to accept Sturgeon was unaware. Money has gone missing and she and her husband had the two senior posts in the party. She told the SNP ruling body that the finances were fine. Either she hadn't a clue what was going on in a party, which she led, or she has her prints on it.

For someone who claims she could run an independent Scottish economy of billions, she couldn't run the SNP, whose bank balance is less than £100k. It is truly pathetic. 

I can see you understand very well what my above post was alluding.

1 hour ago, amateur said:

I'm not sure that the party Treasurer would count as a "junior" post.

He should have blown the whistle if anything untoward was going on and if he was coerced to ignore it, then he is as culpable as the perpetrators.

Its a more Junior role than sturgeon though isn't it and I'm sure there will be attempts to deflect the heat downwards rather than up.

14 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Just watching the news.

Absolutely brilliant.

What a meltdown. 

Now is the time to cut Scotland loose. Wales too. 

I actually think Wales should go first, all this renaming and ostracism of Brits. 
Wonder how well managed Drakefords coffers are? Second home anyone! 

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Its a more Junior role than sturgeon though isn't it and I'm sure there will be attempts to deflect the heat downwards rather than up.

As the BBC news said tonight, Beattie held the purse strings.

If there were dodgy dealings he was either complicit or he was coerced.

IMHO he would be culpable in either scenario.

4 hours ago, Gordon R said:

100% spot on

42 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Just watching the news.

Absolutely brilliant.

What a meltdown. 

Now is the time to cut Scotland loose. Wales too. 

how would wales survive  ?......their biggest export is bread made from seaweed....

the EU wouldnt have them...........a few years ago the SNP opened up a shop/interest centre near the EU office .....it shut down after 5 months as it didnt get any visitors....:lol:

can you imajine Mad Dog Mark Drakeford as President of wales...?

17 minutes ago, ditchman said:

how would wales survive  ?......their biggest export is bread made from seaweed....

the EU wouldnt have them...........a few years ago the SNP opened up a shop/interest centre near the EU office .....it shut down after 5 months as it didnt get any visitors....:lol:

can you imajine Mad Dog Mark Drakeford as President of wales...?

Simon it is worse than that , they have or had  offices  in a few  countries 

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/politics/snp-ministers-urged-scrap-9m-28620664

37 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Simon it is worse than that , they have or had  offices  in a few  countries 

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/politics/snp-ministers-urged-scrap-9m-28620664

oh dear...it is worse than i thought........

on a jocular note i saw something quite funny on another web site recently.....

it was a skool photo of nicola sturgeon at about 15/16 years old...not a good look..very boyish......and it had been put up by one of her classmates....saying......."Nicola's nickname at skool was SEAWEED  ......cause the tide wouldnt even take her out"......

thought that was quite funny

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

Hoy behave  😀😀

Dinna fas yerself heein....................you have a permenant green card from us lot at pigeonwatch.....everytime you come it will be free pigeon shooting and food with lots of gravy.....cause we live in the "land of a 1000 safe houses"...:lol:

16 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Dinna fas yerself heein....................you have a permenant green card from us lot at pigeonwatch.....everytime you come it will be free pigeon shooting and food with lots of gravy.....cause we live in the "land of a 1000 safe houses"...:lol:

And there's more  as Frank  would say 😀😀😀