Come on then slag it off πŸ™„

harrycatcat1

30 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

Damn all wrong with that, much better than the pot noodle I just had for my break in work!

I enjoyed it πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 minute ago, JKD said:

Burnt chips (wedges?),,,, too many peas,,,, pips in the lemon wedge,,,, beer too expensive,,,, and it's 'old fogey' you old fogey πŸ€“πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 minute ago, JKD said:

Burnt chips (wedges?),,,, too many peas,,,, pips in the lemon wedge,,,, beer too expensive,,,, and it's 'old fogey' you old fogey πŸ€“πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Forgot to add,,,, nice looking snack πŸ˜‹

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

I would have sent that back, where did you buy it - at a Crematorium? Scampi Β£2.30, Chips Β£1.30 peas are pennies and sauce is around Β£1 jar, Speckled Hen is less than Β£2 for 500ml.

It was πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ appearances can be deceptive πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

45 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

How many pieces of whatever they are calling scampi at the moment?

Oh and by the way, scampi (9 pieces), chips and peas at work tomorrow will be Β£3:15.

Ah but this is a public house not a subsidised workplace, doubt if they would let me rock up with a can of beer and order scampi and chips πŸ˜‰ 😜 πŸ˜€Β 

That look pretty good value Harry , would they had done the meal without having to buy the beer ?

Tell what I had one night last week instead of a late tea , I popped up to K F C and got a meal deal for Β£6.99 , more than enough for two , nothing special but not bad for about Β£7.00 , anyone tried it ?

3 minutes ago, marsh man said:

That look pretty good value Harry , would they had done the meal without having to buy the beer ?

Tell what I had one night last week instead of a late tea , I popped up to K F C and got a meal deal for Β£6.99 , more than enough for two , nothing special but not bad for about Β£7.00 , anyone tried it ?

No you don't have to buy beer you can have tap water or whatever.Β 

I've not had KFC since the 80's, what does the meal deal consist of?

Found it https://www.kfc.co.uk/kfc-double-dinner-deal

Edited by harrycatcat1