ditchman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

What happened to Joe Bidens running mate Kamala Harris ? she seems to have wondered off into the long grass .

Kamala Harris...........jeesus ive forgotton about her completly...WHAT AN OXYGEN THIEF that one is.....is she still alive ?

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

Side-lined by the "liberal" puppet masters having got "sleepy Joe" the "of colour" vote that put him (them) in power.

Biden does not need Kamala for that Trump can push the votes to Biden without even thinking. 

Quote:-

1. Total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the US.

2. I have a great relationship with the blacks. 

3. Laziness is a trait of the blacks. 

4. They are rapists some I assume are good people. 

5. Who knows how much the Japs will pay?

6 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Not YET.
Hes hardly been an advocate of peace though has he, what has the US got in there now , have we reached 150 billion yet ?

Or they could have done nothing and let Russia take Ukraine, only to have to deal with Russia / Putin further down the road.

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Biden does not need Kamala for that Trump can push the votes to Biden without even thinking. 

Quote:-

1. Total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the US.

2. I have a great relationship with the blacks. 

3. Laziness is a trait of the blacks. 

4. They are rapists some I assume are good people. 

5. Who knows how much the Japs will pay?

You forgot

"I'm a negotiater, like you guys!" addressing a room of Jewish people.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Looks like he has gone full mobster now with his recent comments. 'I am coming after you'.

Be interesting to see what comes of the trails.

They've put him on charges before that have been quashed so I'm not going to right him off, I do wonder how much of this is politically motivated, time will tell I guess.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

All of it....

If you believe that then you believe the states are finished. If the rule of law is non existent then the country will implode. The Republicans used to stand for law and order. Now most stand idly by whilst this nonsense is perpetuated. Not dissimilar from Putin;s denials. 

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

Be interesting to see what comes of the trails.

They've put him on charges before that have been quashed so I'm not going to right him off, I do wonder how much of this is politically motivated, time will tell I guess.

The Judge looks likely to read him the riot act for contempt and when he breaches conditions he will be jailed. That is a test for justice 😁

42 minutes ago, oowee said:

If you believe that then you believe the states are finished.

So let me get this right , you dont think that Trumps trial is not wholly politically motivated to stop him standing in 2024  ?
What possible good will it do for the US if they convict/jail him ?
Then counter that with what possible bad things could happen if they jail him, it would make a mockery of US law, and THEN the states are finished, and things will implode.

You had Trump as POTUS , economy up , unemployment down , living costs down, illegal immigration down, no wars or stupid military adventures.

Then youve had 3 years of Biden..... :hmm:
They need this trial , because the dems genuinely fear him coming back to the WH.

Skullduggery.

4 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

So let me get this right , you dont think that Trumps trial is not wholly politically motivated to stop him standing in 2024  ?
What possible good will it do for the US if they convict/jail him ?
Then counter that with what possible bad things could happen if they jail him, it would make a mockery of US law, and THEN the states are finished, and things will implode.

You had Trump as POTUS , economy up , unemployment down , living costs down, illegal immigration down, no wars or stupid military adventures.

Then youve had 3 years of Biden..... :hmm:
They need this trial , because the dems genuinely fear him coming back to the WH.

Skullduggery.

There are it seems two options.

The law is bent and democracy is finished with a rigged election.  Or after an apparent attempted coup the supreme law of the land will be tested to find the truth. 

44 minutes ago, oowee said:

The law is bent and democracy is finished with a rigged election.  

I think it's less black and white in relation to this point.

All elections have fraud and are therefore bent to some degree or other. 

The question is, was the election rigged to a standard non election effective degree, or somewhere closer to a banana republic degree. 

I think trump genuinely believed it was rigged.

Personally I feel torn, on one hand I find it hard to believe there was enough corruption to loose trump the vote, on the other hand I find it hard to believe Biden won enough votes to be one of the most popular presidents in history.

24 minutes ago, serrac said:

If he's jailed, his experience of the American penal system might turn out like Jeffrey Epstein's.

totally understand what you are saying...............but my personal belief is he will be treated very well if he goes to jail almost like a king..........

lets see what the weeks bring....:w00t:

13 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I find it hard to believe Biden won enough votes to be one of the most popular presidents in history.

Yea, more people voted for him than Obama.  😂  If you believe that, then I've got some magic beans you may be interested in. 

Especially, as for vast swathes of the US, life was considerably better under Trump, and he had no interest the waging of war, neither direct or by proxy...

42 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Yea, more people voted for him than Obama.  😂  If you believe that, then I've got some magic beans you may be interested in. 

Are you possibly suggesting that there may be some err, discrepancy in the 2020 vote, well thats 'impossible' isnt it , according to some ? :lol: 

Fun fact , Biden got more votes in 2020 than any other president in American history , 16 million more than Obama in 2012  , and despite an average turnout, albeit around 6 % higher than usual , another 30 million US voters magically appeared from somewhere.
Obamas record turnout of 2008 was 129 million
His 2nd year turnout dropped to 125 million
Trumps victory in 2016 turnout was 127 million*
But 2020 was an astounding 156 million

Because they loved Biden so much :lol:

*127 million +6 % comes to 134 million , not 156 mil, that would require around a 30 % increase in voter turnout, and that didnt happen.

27 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Because they loved Biden so much :lol:

Johnson got a record share of the votes here even, though most knew him to be a door handle. It was nothing to do with loving the bloke more a case of realising the opposition was an even bigger door handle. 

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

It was nothing to do with loving the bloke more a case of realising the opposition was an even bigger door handle. 

Whilst I would ordinarily agree with your sentiment, i.e. democracy invariably comes down to a choice of voting for the least worst option, I think you're over-applying it here.

See above post from @NoBodyImportant, life was quantifiably better under Trump for vast swathes of the population.

His being somewhat garrulous and, let's be generous, nonsense-spouty on social media, is a gross irrelevance to most people, unless you live in the media bubble or, in this case, live in a hardcore blue state (CA, NY).

Cut to nearly four years later, Biden is convinced he's cured cancer and seems to be in desperate need of a good residential nursing home, or at the very least live-in care.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Johnson got a record share of the votes here even, though most knew him to be a door handle. It was nothing to do with loving the bloke more a case of realising the opposition was an even bigger door handle. 

At least you recognise that :lol:

1 hour ago, udderlyoffroad said:

life was quantifiably better under Trump for vast swathes of the population.

Its an inescapable fact, yet the 80 % left leaning media in the US will constantly spout that popular opinion says 'He was the worst president America has ever had'
Its a form of brain washing , keep saying it enough ......

1 hour ago, udderlyoffroad said:

His being somewhat garrulous and, let's be generous, nonsense-spouty on social media, is a gross irrelevance to most people

Our reserved British mentality sees this as a bad thing , in the states , most people are just as err, expressive.

2 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

See above post from @NoBodyImportant, life was quantifiably better under Trump for vast swathes of the population.

During his first three years in office, President Trump oversaw an annual average growth of 2.5%.

The last three years of the Obama administration saw a similar level of growth (2.3%).

Prior to the recent post-pandemic fluctuations, if we look at growth rates as far back as comparable records allow, it's clear there have been frequent periods when the growth of GDP - the value of goods and services in the economy - has been significantly higher than under President Trump.

In the early 1950s, for example, annualised GDP growth rate periodically exceeded 10%.

US Bureau of Economic Analysis.