Donald Trump (the man)

ditchman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, dead eye alan said:

Trump true American and clever business man, Biden a demented fool, Sunak unelected midget and dam liar, Boris a fool but likable, Starmer smarmy slimy and never answers a question, I could start on a lot others but what's the point? thy all have faults.

Yes, unfortunately they are ALL just POLITICIANS full of self interest!

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.”

"Don't vote. It just encourages them....”

― Billy Connolly

1 hour ago, dead eye alan said:

Trump true American and clever business man, Biden a demented fool, Sunak unelected midget and dam liar, Boris a fool but likable, Starmer smarmy slimy and never answers a question, I could start on a lot others but what's the point? thy all have faults.

Nigel Farage?

15 hours ago, RCB56 said:

I've always said if you break Trump in half it will say USA forever and xxxx the rest of the world all the way through him. At least he always fought for his country.

No the draft dodger did not fight for his country.

14 hours ago, Acerforestry said:

Trump is, I believe, incorruptible and a man of true integrity - probably the most honest politician on the planet. The mainstream media have to try to break him down since he has his own agenda and not that of the globalists

😂😂😂

To be fair , the liberals in the US went a little crazy on Trumps election, claiming that he was going to cause WW3... He didnt.

The closest we have come lately is with Biden and Ukraine.

But for me , the best part of Trumps election in 2016 was this err, ladies (I think) reaction.

50 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

To be fair , the liberals in the US went a little crazy on Trumps election, claiming that he was going to cause WW3... He didnt.

But for me , the best part of Trumps election in 2016 was this err, ladies (I think) reaction.

The birth of so many MEMES!!

Trump - the only US president to not start any conflict in how many??

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

that woman is truly awful................and there are people like her in every walk of life .....ive seen them and dealt with them...they are horrific

Just what has Sunak's height got to do with any sensible debate?

Is any one really wanting Biden to contiue as POTUS?  HE is one of those shapeshfters who - along with his scheming son and other relatives in his family; have bought out and then weaponised the government justice and CIA = FBI organisations to suit his own ends.  No matter what you say about Trump, he has never done anything like this.  In fact give us any evidence you have of what he was supposed to have done.:good: Pushkin

Can you imagine the days & days of coverage we would’ve had if they’d found a bag of no-no snow in the Trump White House?

Instead, the media just shrugs its collective shoulders & moved on. And that’s before you consider the president’s adult son is living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave & is in the middle of plea-bargaining with the DoJ for firearms and drug charges.

All of this would’ve been enough to unseat a president until fairly recently.

Washington DC makes the Westminster bubble look positively sane & uncorrupt by comparison 

A mate did actually once break down the list of achievements that Trump accomplished during his presidency,(economy improved, as did employment stats, no wars instigated, I could go on) I can't recall all of that conversation but suffice to say that if you beiieve all of mainstream media's character assassination of the Don (and, for that matter of Robert Kennedy Jr, because he's a conspiracy theorist, right?), your're probably not paying attention.

As a general rule, invert or disgaregard what the MSM is telling you, because for the best part you are being lied to

I remember life under Trump.  I had so many jobs lined up I start quoting $250 an hour for jobs that would normally be $150 a hour. And at some point I had so much $250 hour work that I couldn’t keep up.  I knew they was coming after Trump when the biggest news  story for  3 weeks was when Trump asked for a  second scoop of ice cream.  9B49ED4C-16BB-4770-9108-DD49B00B8E77.jpeg.22144fb81c7cb59d9798377659269d1b.jpeg79EA6C75-01B1-4E28-9ABF-C4803EA75529.jpeg.6dc975d44eab36026ce50a2319883dc3.jpegD2AEF7A2-331C-483A-AE5F-CDC31346ED40.jpeg.c43d60bc708bc62bc64300ccdd3f6325.jpeg

299F31C5-DAC5-48D9-8568-695779AD7A6F.jpeg.7db02f6e103618cfbb119fd5d05203a7.jpegC2410DE9-39E7-43C8-BB05-62A47BEF53EC.jpeg.37909ea1a9943e37357d1f53c5f4f76a.jpeg5B9B0224-231D-4D00-ADC4-D6A056BC73A4.jpeg.f336a57576082a98c28d493249779e83.jpeg94D842EC-029C-471C-AE50-0BD30DA0F096.jpeg.dfc406dbe4bc29d67d276dd10d8ad031.jpeg

Plus under Trump, goods were dirt cheap. Beef was $2 a pound, Chicken was $.70,  eggs .22cent, gas $1.50 a gallon, milk $1.65,  so the Average American could buy a months worth a groceries for a days wage.  

804C8D36-8034-46AA-AAB9-2B5FF2DC5919.jpeg.1dad6b3b9ed52755745f270a79202169.jpeg

Now everything is 3-5 times more expensive but we only have 17% inflation.  How does 17% equal three times the price? 

Wow! 2 scoops of ice cream!!!!!!!  I hate to think what the great British public would have to say if a reporter was that desperate for news that they dared to publish something like that for our past Queen or our new King?

Meanwhile - old Biden is screwing the american population -especially the blue collar ones who still have employment - because they don't really matter do they???

The so called elite professional workers are still unable to see what he is doing to the country and its people and will still continue tp vote the Democrats in.

Leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. Pushkin:good:

23 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Biden did not invade Ukraine 

44 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I've got to agree trump has been more of a friend to the UK than many other us presidents in recent times and that's despite the hostile attitude by many of the UK's political class.

I think Biden and Obama actively dislike the UK.

No doubt Trump was more of a friend to the UK than Biden who actively dislikes the UK.

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Trump is a disaster for the world let alone US democracy. An exaggerated reflection of the polarisation of politics. The death throws off the peak of democracy? 

I think on a personal level, Trump is a narcissist, with delusions of grandeur. Which doesn't say alot for the competition when he's the best of the current crop.