Drakeford resigns

welsh1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, he'll be replaced by another labor lunatic that is likely worse than he was. 

Wales will never get a leader that we deserve. Good things don't happen to good people.. 

We can only hope that a Senedd election is pushed for and subsequently called as the new FM won't have a mandate to rule. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that. 

2 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

A halfwit who has done harm to Wales. Labour might be quietly pleased he has gone.

An unmitigated disaster for Wales.

Same for the Crankey and Scotland.

Who is those lands wouldn't turn the clock back?

People careful what you wish for people; well, that and "if it ain't broke don't try and fix it".

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

What he been caught doing?

My first thought.

12 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Spending more time at home with his family? Or more like spending more time stuck in his car at 20 mph driving to get home to his family? Him and Brunstrom the ruin of pleasurable motoring on the Llyn Peninsula.

His wife recently died and his Son is in prison for being a kiddy fiddler.

34 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Is the statement inaccurate , or do you just find it offensive ?

His wife is dead and his son is a convicted sex offender so yes the statements are true. 

Mark Drakeford has caused untold misery to the people of Wales both directly and indirectly through the policies of him and his party. Untold amount of people passed away unnecessarily due to his inaction and **** poor performance during his tenure as health minister and as recently as 2023 he and his party orchestrated plans to shut down a large percentage of the rural economy in Wales through the gamebird licensing proposals. 

As someone who lives and works in Wales and is Welsh I feel that Drakeford deserves a good thrashing. He's held nothing but contempt for his subjects and I'm glad to see the back of him. He and the Welsh labor party are no more than parasites.  

3 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

As someone who lives and works in Wales and is Welsh I feel that Drakeford deserves a good thrashing. He's held nothing but contempt for his subjects and I'm glad to see the back of him. He and the Welsh labor party are no more than parasites.  

What he said👆

5 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

His wife is dead and his son is a convicted sex offender so yes the statements are true. 

Mark Drakeford has caused untold misery to the people of Wales both directly and indirectly through the policies of him and his party. Untold amount of people passed away unnecessarily due to his inaction and **** poor performance during his tenure as health minister and as recently as 2023 he and his party orchestrated plans to shut down a large percentage of the rural economy in Wales through the gamebird licensing proposals. 

Good Riddance to this obnoxious highly overpaid head parasite!

Edited by steve_b_wales

15 minutes ago, Wylye said:

Are you serious? 

Of course I am.
Are you refuting the statement, or are you offended ?

3 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

:good:

4 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

Exactly right.

6 minutes ago, Wylye said:

I find your comments insensitive and lacking compassion for a fellow human being. It’s deeply offensive to criticise anyone in this manner.

Depending on who youre referring to , I found Mr Drakeford insensitive and lacking of compassion too, but hey....

And criticising people isnt always 'offensive', especially when said criticism is entirely accurate, lets be honest , are you offended because another man was criticised, or because you just like being offended ?

10 minutes ago, Wylye said:

I’m out of here

Bye :good: