Jeffery Epstien..files

ditchman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I think halfwit would be apt.

i cringe when i see her on GB News...she dosnt realise they invite her along for the comerdy value.....she is so far up her own fundament 

bet those videos that come out showing Branson ..clintonbent willy ...and randy andy in an orgy will be worth millions....if i saw them i would larf myself sick..

a royal prince.....a Knight of the realm and an ex POTUS.....all starkers in a bonk-a-thon..............you couldnt make it up

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

....if i saw them i would larf myself sick..

a royal prince.....a Knight of the realm and an ex POTUS.....all starkers in a bonk-a-thon..............you couldnt make it up

Whatever floats your boat

1 hour ago, amateur said:

Whatever floats your boat

dosnt float my boat............i am just open mouthed at the total stupidity of it all..................if it wasnt so funny it would be sad............

"what do you give a man that has everything.....eerrrrrrrr.................penicillin ?  "

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

i cringe when i see her on GB News...she dosnt realise they invite her along for the comerdy value.....she is so far up her own fundament 

bet those videos that come out showing Branson ..clintonbent willy ...and randy andy in an orgy will be worth millions....if i saw them i would larf myself sick..

🧐😮😵😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Bobba said:

Aah la bunga bunga

aaahhhhhh yes indeed the old bunga-bunga get together's.........i think Epstiens little soirays would make Bunga-bongo parties look like a bit of harmless slap &tickle....like being goosed down the pub

what a wonderful time to be some sort of scumball journalist:lol:

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

aaahhhhhh yes indeed the old bunga-bunga get together's.........i think Epstiens little soirays would make Bunga-bongo parties look like a bit of harmless slap &tickle....like being goosed down the pub

what a wonderful time to be some sort of scumball journalist:lol:

You have a very good memory...........:lol:

15 hours ago, ditchman said:

So what would the Adult movie be called ( usually a spoof on a well known film title ) 

best I got to was

Epstein strikes back 

and cheese background music during the climax scene 

Come fly with me - frank sinatra

Two Princes - Spin doctors 

I am sure the PW collective can assist?

Agriv8

On 09/01/2024 at 16:03, GingerCat said:

Wait for the leaked videos to come out. Only a matter of time. 

They may never come out. Wasn't very likely that they have been sitting around in a draw all this time gathering dust.

If we accept the conspiracy that epstein was murdered in prison to silence him. Who ever had the clout to do that wouldn't have left them lying around.

Come to think about it, who would have had the clout to have him bumped off?

2 hours ago, Vince Green said:

They may never come out. Wasn't very likely that they have been sitting around in a draw all this time gathering dust.

If we accept the conspiracy that epstein was murdered in prison to silence him. Who ever had the clout to do that wouldn't have left them lying around.

Come to think about it, who would have had the clout to have him bumped off?

I'm still not convinced he was bumped off. Either way one of the ladies subjected to his activities indeed says she has a number of copies in various drawers scattered about the globe should anything happen to her. It's a matter of time. Ditchy will be firing up 50 inch tv and surround sound to get the full effect in no time. 

24 minutes ago, GingerCat said:

I'm still not convinced he was bumped off. Either way one of the ladies subjected to his activities indeed says she has a number of copies in various drawers scattered about the globe should anything happen to her. It's a matter of time. Ditchy will be firing up 50 inch tv and surround sound to get the full effect in no time. 

The more that comes out the more I am convinced by the conspiracy theories that he was silenced. It was just too convenient 

3 hours ago, GingerCat said:

78" me ole mate....oi really splashed out

3 hours ago, Vince Green said:

The more that comes out the more I am convinced by the conspiracy theories that he was silenced. It was just too convenient 

its truly mouthwatering............it is sooo easy to get sucked into the depths of fakery.......all we have left is a few true facts to go on....if there is a vacumn of information...it is quickly filled with what the mind wants to see.......

as i said before "this story has got legs"....i still have trouble in beliving what i have red so far...AND THATS THE TRUTH I HAVE RED...:w00t:

the stupidity and arrogance of some folk is totally beyond belief

Often the words are power corrupts. Randi Andrew aside gates and Branson made millionaires by there business activities which they built from the ground up !. I would suspect there did not hear the word no a lot ! If they did it would be how can it be turned into a yes!

Agriv8

11 hours ago, Vince Green said:

It may have been but for someone to have the reach of accomplishing that in a secure area such as it is and not pick a method that would put the blame elsewhere or possibly not attract any blame would do them a discredit. No, the more i think of it the more I think he didn't want to be caged and took the easy option in a moment of opportunity. I don't think trump had anything to fear from the case and he was the president with loads of capital to gain by keeping him alive and you can bet he wanted it all to come out, drain the swamp and all that. No the more I think about it thr more I'm sure there was perhaps wlsome wishful thinking but no conspiracy. That detracts from the story. Each to their own though.