Navalny

Scully

21 minutes ago, Scully said:

Well well well. Who’d have thought? 
I’d like to think this would mean the gloves would come off, but modern day Russia as a Kremlin critic is an increasingly dangerous place to live, so probably not. Crying shame. 

Another added to a long list.....When will the people revolt ?

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

shame...............if he was out of prison and won the election......he wouldnt have lasted long anyway

He never would have won. What's that Joseph Stalin quote? "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

Despite what they may claim, Russia are in the grips of a dictatorship which will never change as when Putin dies, the next one takes over. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

a Kremlin critic is an increasingly dangerous place to live

It was always like that in Russia.

Fabulous wealth and power at the top (whether it be Czars or later 'communist' party 'chairmen' or whatever the title was).  Grinding poverty and oppression at the bottom.

Tragic. I am just now sitting in a Rusky restaurant (don't ask) celebration and flowers. Jesus what's wrong with these neanderthals. Good news it's karaoke. Do I have the kahunas 🤣

17080928303003600468207714285225.jpg

Edited by oowee

My last night in Thailand and I end up in a Russian restaurant under Chinese New year lanterns. Everything I despise. My wife is translating. This is going to be a night to remember. 

Food is good 🤣

17080937780956311224535895489338.jpg

Edited by oowee

7 minutes ago, oowee said:

My last night in Thailand and I end up in a Russian restaurant under Chinese New year lanterns. Everything I despise. My wife is translating. This is going to be a night to remember. 

Food is good 🤣

17080937780956311224535895489338.jpg

Nevermind. Come on home, the weathers ****! 🙂

48 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

It was always like that in Russia.

Fabulous wealth and power at the top (whether it be Czars or later 'communist' party 'chairmen' or whatever the title was).  Grinding poverty and oppression at the bottom.

sounds like the UK:lol:

1 minute ago, Scully said:

By the time you get to the last one of those the bill should be tiny! 

Offer to pay in Roubles! 👍

🤣🤣 brilliant. 👍

Love it. Now we have escaped. 

But sounds like Russians next table. Asking to sing ? It won't be oasis. 🤣

17080994335153791228925647269364.jpg

No idea what that was but I am sure she loves me. 

17080995676371779598775634012723.jpg

I see a prominent member of Labour's controlling "National Executive Committee (NEC)" one Mish Rhaman is claiming that Navalny was' a far right' Nazi sympathiser and 'Starmers ignorance knows no bounds'.  These are the people (the Labour NEC) who really run the party that may form our next Gov't.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13097013/Sir-Keir-Starmer-faces-fresh-Labour-row-senior-member-accuses-murdered-Alexei-Navalny-far-Right-Nazi-sympathiser-wake-Kremlin-critics-death.html

And where was the outrage for Gonzo Lira (American journalist died in Ukranian prison after being falsely imprisoned last year and died a few weeks ago) or Julian Assange (Austrailian journalist falsely imprisoned) held in UK prison for 5 years and potentially due to be Exported to USA tomorrow having commited no crime?

Nalveny was a Neo nazi thug, not a journalist, not unfairly imprisioned and whilst it is unfortunate he has died (until the autopsy is confirmed) all the Western media are simply jumping to conclusions.

If Putin had wanted him dead, he would have had an accident asap (just like Epstein), and how many pontificated over his timely death?

As it was, Putin was making an example of him to others who sought to overthrow the legitimate government of Russia, where treason is still a thing.

Edited by Stonepark

9 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

And where was the outrage for Gonzo Lira (American journalist died in Ukranian prison after being falsely imprisoned last year and died a few weeks ago) or Julian Assange (Austrailian journalist falsely imprisoned) held in UK prison for 5 years and potentially due to be Exported to USA tomorrow having commited no crime?

Nalveny was a Neo nazi thug, not a journalist, not unfairly imprisioned and whilst it is unfortunate he has died (until the autopsy is confirmed) all the Western media are simply jumping to conclusions.

If Putin had wanted him dead, he would have had an accident asap (just like Epstein), and how many pontificated over his timely death?

As it was, Putin was making an example of him to others who sought to overthrow the legitimate government of Russia, where treason is still a thing.

Wow, what a strange world you live in 🤦🏻‍♂️

:shaun: