aid worker deaths

clangerman

41 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I see our wonderful Civil Service are threatening to take action over any Government sales of arms to Israel.

that’s because aware they could be open to prosecution civil servants asked for access to gov own legal advice on arms sales which was denied not hard to guess why when they could need scapegoat! 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, clangerman said:

that’s because aware they could be open to prosecution civil servants asked for access to gov own legal advice on arms sales which was denied not hard to guess why when they could need scapegoat! 

You’re pretty adept at pointing the critical finger and apportioning blame, not so adept at coming up with solutions. 
However, I’ll try again. Given that others have already given suggestions, do you have any original suggestions as to what the UK should do? 

Edited by Scully
Spelling

12 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Uk arms sales to Israel are not very large. They are not likely to lose much sleep if we stopped

It seems to be 0.02% of their arms imports.

And 0.4% of our arms exports.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

wonder how many folks pension pots are connected to the arms industry..........

1 hour ago, wyn said:

It seems to be 0.02% of their arms imports.

And 0.4% of our arms exports.

if our pensions are linked to the arms sales, then they need to get their fingers out and increase those rates significantly.  

The pensioners of this country are still paying for the previous wars the country stuck it’s nose into..  we need to start looking after our own before poking around in other peoples issues.

Edited by Red696

1 hour ago, Red696 said:

if our pensions are linked to the arms sales, then they need to get their fingers out and increase those rates significantly.  

The pensioners of this country are still paying for the previous wars the country stuck it’s nose into..  we need to start looking after our own before poking around in other peoples issues.

unfortunatly war is good for buisness...☹️

3 hours ago, Red696 said:

The pensioners of this country are still paying for the previous wars the country stuck its nose into..  we need to start looking after our own before poking around in other peoples issues.

your absolutely right just look at Afghanistan lives of servicemen millions of pounds and what did we achieve second place in the sprint to RUN away! 

However, I’ll try again. Given that others have already given suggestions, do you have any original suggestions as to what the UK should do? 

clangerman - any chance you might  answer Scully's question.

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

I have him on the starve troll diet mate lol 

🙂 I think if you google the term troll, you will find it is much more relevant to the actions of you.
You constantly make inflammatory accusations and comments on various topics, which we all do at times, but when asked to elaborate or explain, you simply run away and hide. 🤷‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, old man said:

Utter filth ditchy boi.

to each his own............Masala has medicinal properties..:hmm:

(and i dont mean shove it up yer jacksie.....must be used in your cooking )

Edited by ditchman