Monkey torture

old'un

How the heck do these crackpots get involved in stuff like this.  This was a world wide group.  How did they start and find something like this.?  It's not like you can post a flyer on the parish notice board stating ... all monkey haters are welcome on 3rd Wednesday of the month 8.....to ....10. At the village hall.  Tea and biscuits available. 

Where/How do you find people in Indonesia who can find various monkeys and do things like this.?

Apparently these monkey haters were chucking £10......£20 in the pot to watch the spectacle.   when does this turn into torturing waifs and strays that are on the fringes. 

Heartbreaking to read that article and think of those poor defenceless little monkeys being so badly mistreated, beggars belief what some people seem to get off on. 
The sort of sick people paying good money for such depravity would also pose a huge risk to children in my opinion, and just a few years in prison will do nothing to sort those sort of people out. 

Sadly, this sort of thing barely scratches the surface of what's really out there on the dark web and encrypted messaging systems like WhatsApp, signal, telegram etc.. 

I've heard things from mates who are more in touch with this sort of thing and animal torture, human torture is a thing that is quite easily accessible if you know where to look. You can actually buy people on the dark web, have them smuggled about the world, have them killed etc. Up until quite recently videos of this sort of thing was available on Instagram and other social media sites. Extreme meme pages were a thing where it was almost a contest to post ever more violent and depraved content and see how long it would last before a moderator closed the page and banned the user. 

If I start scrolling through Facebook reels or Instagram shorts, within 10-15 videos there will almost certainly be one video showing someone or something dying horrifically via road accidents, run over by trains, electrocuted climbing on electrical lines etc. These are openly available to anyone with an account so It's not surprising that even more grim and depraved content is available behind even slightly closed doors. 

Human beings are mostly pieces of **** with no morals and no compassion for people and things around them and many multiples more so when money is involved.  

17 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

Sadly, this sort of thing barely scratches the surface of what's really out there on the dark web and encrypted messaging systems like WhatsApp, signal, telegram etc.. 

I've heard things from mates who are more in touch with this sort of thing and animal torture, human torture is a thing that is quite easily accessible if you know where to look. You can actually buy people on the dark web, have them smuggled about the world, have them killed etc. Up until quite recently videos of this sort of thing was available on Instagram and other social media sites. Extreme meme pages were a thing where it was almost a contest to post ever more violent and depraved content and see how long it would last before a moderator closed the page and banned the user. 

If I start scrolling through Facebook reels or Instagram shorts, within 10-15 videos there will almost certainly be one video showing someone or something dying horrifically via road accidents, run over by trains, electrocuted climbing on electrical lines etc. These are openly available to anyone with an account so It's not surprising that even more grim and depraved content is available behind even slightly closed doors. 

Human beings are mostly pieces of **** with no morals and no compassion for people and things around them and many multiples more so when money is involved.  

good post, I remember back in the early 80s when there were videos called Snuff, never seen one but they were reported to show people being murdered, as you say, humans are the worst creatures on the planet.

I accidentally came across 1 clip and could honestly say hand on heart I would have swung a baseball in the face of the poor excuse of a man doing what did. 

Very unfortunate I cannot unsee  what I saw. It was SICK 😫 

In the above reply no one has explained how this works. It is easy enough to state " oh yeah it's out there but who actually puts an advert online... Wanted 1 waif and stray for a very unpleasant experience.  Just saw... Read the above. What's the benefit for someone doing stuff like this because it is  illegal in every country on earth. Who actually replies... yep I've got x people for you to chose from for xyz purpose. Challenge.  Put a live link online.  Few years ago there was some bloke who told the police that there was a pedo ring in this country that were USING and Killing  boys from homes in this country.  Plod and others spent a LOT of time and money in estimating this blokes claims and the end conclusion was that it was all  made up rubbish which resulted it the bloke being charged , found guilty,  and jailed himself for various offences. 

Anyone think the world is better than say 1990 when there were no mobile phones, no internet and no email?

I know each generation looks back with rose tinted glasses but anyone born after 1990 won’t know how good it used to be. Indeed being under 30 now, going out, having a good time with people in the real world and ‘not’ taking a photo, checking in or feeling the need to tell everyone on-line?

And as for on line smut content - well we’ve gone from boobs in mags to real time torturing monkeys. Ah the technological advances of the human race.

9 hours ago, Mungler said:

Anyone think the world is better than say 1990 when there were no mobile phones, no internet and no email?

I know each generation looks back with rose tinted glasses but anyone born after 1990 won’t know how good it used to be. Indeed being under 30 now, going out, having a good time with people in the real world and ‘not’ taking a photo, checking in or feeling the need to tell everyone on-line?

And as for on line smut content - well we’ve gone from boobs in mags to real time torturing monkeys. Ah the technological advances of the human race.

Boobs in mags 😍  and Russ Meyer films on VHS. 

They really were the good old days. 

10 hours ago, Mungler said:

Nope, not at all!

10 hours ago, Mungler said:

At 31 I'm just about on the cusp of this. I very rarely will take photos of anything and prefer to live in the moment rather than waste it trying to capture it in a photo. Going out with younger friends can be a nightmare. They seem to be under constant pressure to display their lives on social media in an attempt to echo what they see presented back to them by that same social media. Rarely do they realise that what they see are only the best bits of others lives and that others will never broadcast the ****ter parts of their life. By failing to do so they put themselves under a lot of mental stress because they don't have the Instagram perfect life. No one does, they just don't know that because it isn't visible to them. 

Looking back through my phones photo reel I have hundreds of photos of my spaniel bitch which I am immensely proud of, some videos of her doing retrieves to show folks who don't understand what all the training goes towards and that's about it. Only photos of me are ones that I have been sent by others. 

I'm not sure that technological advances have really changed anything apart from it being more visible and accessible. Dog fighting for example was a thing in 1790, 1890, 1990 and will probably still be a thing in 2090 providing AI hasn't gained sentience and wiped the mess that is humanity off of the earth. At our core we are still primates that originated from caves and trees, bashed animals to death with a stone on the end of a stick and sacrificed captured members of other tribes to a god. No amount of Iphones, Starbucks or veganism is going to change that. We are still and always will be savages with the only thing that changes is the way in which we display that savagery.  

12 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

At 31 I'm just about on the cusp of this. I very rarely will take photos of anything and prefer to live in the moment rather than waste it trying to capture it in a photo. Going out with younger friends can be a nightmare. They seem to be under constant pressure to display their lives on social media in an attempt to echo what they see presented back to them by that same social media. Rarely do they realise that what they see are only the best bits of others lives and that others will never broadcast the ****ter parts of their life. By failing to do so they put themselves under a lot of mental stress because they don't have the Instagram perfect life. No one does, they just don't know that because it isn't visible to them. 

Looking back through my phones photo reel I have hundreds of photos of my spaniel bitch which I am immensely proud of, some videos of her doing retrieves to show folks who don't understand what all the training goes towards and that's about it. Only photos of me are ones that I have been sent by others. 

I'm not sure that technological advances have really changed anything apart from it being more visible and accessible. Dog fighting for example was a thing in 1790, 1890, 1990 and will probably still be a thing in 2090 providing AI hasn't gained sentience and wiped the mess that is humanity off of the earth. At our core we are still primates that originated from caves and trees, bashed animals to death with a stone on the end of a stick and sacrificed captured members of other tribes to a god. No amount of Iphones, Starbucks or veganism is going to change that. We are still and always will be savages with the only thing that changes is the way in which we display that savagery.  

good post, couldn't have put it better myself :good:

And in today’s episode of Clown World we have Marius Gustavson the Norwegian immigrant LGBT campaigning self amputee disability benefits claiming human butcher.

Fascinating that he had his own healthy leg removed; there are significant parallels between what he was doing and what was going on in the Tavistock clinic in that healthy bodies were being mutilated in medically unnecessary surgical procedures.

Indeed, if you’re a doctor and a patient presents and says that they want a healthy and functioning body part removed, you should probably send them to a psychiatrist - you don’t hand them a scalpel.

Mad world. Always nice to see my hard earned tax pounds at work though and I bet he didn’t declare the £300k income 😆

IMG_7083.jpeg

Edited by Mungler

13 hours ago, Mungler said:

And in today’s episode of Clown World we have Marius Gustavson the Norwegian immigrant LGBT campaigning self amputee disability benefits claiming human butcher.

Fascinating that he had his own healthy leg removed; there are significant parallels between what he was doing and what was going on in the Tavistock clinic in that healthy bodies were being mutilated in medically unnecessary surgical procedures.

Indeed, if you’re a doctor and a patient presents and says that they want a healthy and functioning body part removed, you should probably send them to a psychiatrist - you don’t hand them a scalpel.

Mad world. Always nice to see my hard earned tax pounds at work though and I bet he didn’t declare the £300k income 😆

IMG_7083.jpeg

The media has kept the lgbtq link very quiet, I wonder why 🤔

7 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

The media has kept the lgbtq link very quiet, I wonder why 🤔

Maybe the constant stream of promoted degeneracy is not all it’s cracked up to be.

I’m still amazed at the lack of discussion about the parallels with what went on in the Tavistock clinic with full medical / clinician approval.

Clown World. Indeed, I type this whilst being fed the latest snippets of the Eurovision acts - when did Eurovision become the window to an alternative reality? I don’t know anyone who watches it anymore. 

On 10/05/2024 at 23:51, Mungler said:

Maybe the constant stream of promoted degeneracy is not all it’s cracked up to be.

I’m still amazed at the lack of discussion about the parallels with what went on in the Tavistock clinic with full medical / clinician approval.

Clown World. Indeed, I type this whilst being fed the latest snippets of the Eurovision acts - when did Eurovision become the window to an alternative reality? I don’t know anyone who watches it anymore. 

It's fully Rainbow washed event now.