Voting.

Nublue 22

Well to day I thought about voting and didn't, I know some will say well don't  go on if your unhappy with thing's, but it's the same on match day's, I could go to see Stoke city or Port Vale, but like the political party's it's just not worth leaving home to go and watch. So if what's come through the door is accurate I'll see more police on the streets, I can get back in to my dentist and even get an appointment at the doctors, I'll leave the TV on because electricy is coming down and I'll save money on tyers because there's going to be no pot holes, really? 😊 England in the finals too, life's going be a hole lot better. 

Well as we are on a shooting forum I assume you are a shooting man. Dont come back whinging when labour have a go at shooting people & the fieldsports fraternity.

You still have time to vote & there is one party that has pledged to support field sports. I voted Reform today for that reason.

16 minutes ago, Keith 66 said:

Well as we are on a shooting forum I assume you are a shooting man. Dont come back whinging when labour have a go at shooting people & the fieldsports fraternity.

You still have time to vote & there is one party that has pledged to support field sports. I voted Reform today for that reason.

yep, Farage is a fellow shooter and the left wing brigade have an agenda against those that do so make your choice while you have a chance 👍

1 hour ago, Nublue 22 said:

Well to day I thought about voting and didn't, I know some will say well don't  go on if your unhappy with thing's, but it's the same on match day's, I could go to see Stoke city or Port Vale, but like the political party's it's just not worth leaving home to go and watch. So if what's come through the door is accurate I'll see more police on the streets, I can get back in to my dentist and even get an appointment at the doctors, I'll leave the TV on because electricy is coming down and I'll save money on tyers because there's going to be no pot holes, really? 😊 England in the finals too, life's going be a hole lot better. 

good on you the gullible either failed history or are living in denial rat boy starmer and fraud farage are probably already congratulating each other they have once again scammed the gullible into thinking their pathetic powerless vote can bring change 

10 minutes ago, Doormat said:

I can’t vote and I’m livid 

wanted to vote Reform but we don’t have a candidate.

A list of all the other BullShi$$ers, but no option for Reform.

So very angry 🤬

IMG_4177.png

Provided reform get enough support at this election, I'm sure all areas will be in play at the next one. 

Farage is a clever bloke, he wouldn't be standing unless he thought there was a chance of effecting change. All he needs from us is enough people to put an X in their box in the areas that it can be done and I'm sure just like planting the seed of a giant tree, we'll see it grow in to something huge in time. 

2 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Provided reform get enough support at this election, I'm sure all areas will be in play at the next one. 

Farage is a clever bloke, he wouldn't be standing unless he thought there was a chance of effecting change. All he needs from us is enough people to put an X in their box in the areas that it can be done and I'm sure just like planting the seed of a giant tree, we'll see it grow in to something huge in time. 

🤞

20 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Which candidate is that? The liklihood is, if the lib dems want an end to shooting, your local MP wouldn't be able to stop it. 

I’ve messaged you.

I get what you’re saying, but the way I see it is Labour are going to win this election no matter what. The best thing that I can do with my vote is try and get a pro-shooting voice in parliament. The Reform candidate did not reply to my email.

If he was a Labour candidate then I wouldn’t have done it, but at least the Lib Dems aren’t trying to get license holders to pay for anti-social crime.

1 hour ago, Doormat said:

I can’t vote and I’m livid 

wanted to vote Reform but we don’t have a candidate.

A list of all the other BullShi$$ers, but no option for Reform.

So very angry 🤬

IMG_4177.png

Go back to your polling station, write “none of the above” on your ballot and put it in the urn. It’s called a spoiled ballot and is counted, unlike not voting, which isn’t.

Truly amazed at the amount people who do not know this.

2 hours ago, Keith 66 said:

100 percent !

We are just transitioning to steel - sorry to digress - a couple of the lads were not too happy - I asked did you fill the things in i sent round to help our community and decide - NO was the answer - Well there you go then!

8 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Go back to your polling station, write “none of the above” on your ballot and put it in the urn. It’s called a spoiled ballot and is counted, unlike not voting, which isn’t.

Truly amazed at the amount people who do not know this.

Counted for what?

And what purpose would that serve other than I didn’t vote?

40 minutes ago, Genghis said:

I’ve messaged you.

I get what you’re saying, but the way I see it is Labour are going to win this election no matter what. The best thing that I can do with my vote is try and get a pro-shooting voice in parliament. The Reform candidate did not reply to my email.

If he was a Labour candidate then I wouldn’t have done it, but at least the Lib Dems aren’t trying to get license holders to pay for anti-social crime.

Did a bit of reading on him. Seems a decent bloke imho. I do get your point 👍

1 hour ago, mellors said:

Went this morning chap on the desk was going through passports page by page what's that all about the picture is at the front. 

Gave him my card and bus pass and said that should be easier then the daft *** said what's your name. 🤷

Well I voted by post and I didn't have to provide any ID, I expected to have to take a picture of my passport or DL, can't be hard to fiddle the system?