Blair 2.0

ditchman

well..........its started ...Blair is in daily contact with Starmer....and Starmer is calling in Milburn..........(christ i thought he was dead)

the worm is poking its head out of the rotting carcase  bloody Hesiltine..is spouting off..........

closer chummy ties with the civil service

up the bum of the unions

EU chats starting

this is what we know about..........labour are going for broke PDQ

this does not bode well...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Labour have a huge majority, they can do whatever the hell they like. That's democracy, British-style. We suffered the same thing here with the Labour Party in a political system which was designed to prevent this from happening. It became an elected dictatorship. It was very bad for law-abiding gun owners. 

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

well..........its started ...Blair is in daily contact with Starmer....and Starmer is calling in Milburn..........(christ i thought he was dead)

the worm is poking its head out of the rotting carcase  bloody Hesiltine..is spouting off..........

closer chummy ties with the civil service

up the bum of the unions

EU chats starting

this is what we know about..........labour are going for broke PDQ

this does not bode well...

Beat me to it ditchman. I just awoke to the news. Blair is like a super vilan, he must have been hiding in his lair waiting all these years for his opportunity to bring death and destruction to all and ruin the UK again. 

7 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Do you think he intends to reverse Brexit, ?? 220 Illegal immigrants now bailed instead of being sent to Rwanda, ??

The new government will send the same number to Rwanda as the previous one, zero. What a total waste of our taxes that was.

48 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

The new government will send the same number to Rwanda as the previous one, zero. What a total waste of our taxes that was.

Very true that. I'm going to give labour the benefit of the doubt, the Conservatives had more than enough time to do something positive for the UK and didn't, I didn't vote for Labour but that's how democracy works, they're now in and the job is now theirs to loose, I hope they do well. On immigration, they say they're going to smash the gangs, I can't see it working, but I'm sure they're cleverer than me, I hope they prove me wrong. 

Edited by 12gauge82

just on a slight tangent......the frenchies are voting on the 2nd round today...rumours  "el macron and his granny" will resign.......will the rise of the right be blocked by the communists 

"the game is afoot "....everywhere.............Europe and UK is in flux

46 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Very true that. I'm going to give labour the benefit of the doubt, the Conservatives had more than enough time to do something positive for the UK and didn't, I didn't vote for Labour but that's how democracy works, they're now in and the job is now theirs to loose, I hope they do well. On immigration, they say they're going to smash the gangs, I can't see it working, but I'm sure they're cleverer than me, I hope they prove me wrong. 

Agreed on all points.

Interesting reading the swing in Labour votes from Muslim and Jewish voters, polar opposite reality to what a few have been stating as fact.

Personally I don’t understand all the immediate hysteria around the new government, they need to be given time and are perfectly within their rights to consult with the likes of Blair.

On immigration, I’d like to see the processing sped up for starters.

2 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

Let's see how many of those who fled to Ireland come back to the UK.

19 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Agreed on all points.

Interesting reading the swing in Labour votes from Muslim and Jewish voters, polar opposite reality to what a few have been stating as fact.

Personally I don’t understand all the immediate hysteria around the new government, they need to be given time and are perfectly within their rights to consult with the likes of Blair.

Have you not seen the new cabinet then ?

Bliar will do his utmost to get Starmer to get us back in the EU as he still has sights on being unelected President of the EU (He probably has ordered Blair Force One)Brown could advise on pensions and screw everyones private pension like he did last time. The problem we have in GB is that a lot of people voted for the first time and have no idea what damage they can inflict on ordinary livres. One of his ministers says that the sentences passed by courts should be cut as prisons are full, not good for people seeking justice.

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I have said this before, Has there been any Party voted into Government that actually made our Country better since the end of WW2,  

ahhhhh WW2.......the good ole days eh ?

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

Agreed on all points.

Again agreed. Other than with Blair, my view is if he wants to have direct influence within government, he should stand as an MP and let the public decide if he should. 

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Again agreed. Other than with Blair, my view is if he wants to have direct influence within government, he should stand as an MP and let the public decide if he should. 

People like Dominic Cummings were not elected. All governments have advisors. I’m not sticking up for Blair, just saying it as it is…

7 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Do you think he intends to reverse Brexit, ?? 220 Illegal immigrants now bailed instead of being sent to Rwanda, ??

218 of them were bailed by the tories. 

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

just on a slight tangent......the frenchies are voting on the 2nd round today...rumours  "el macron and his granny" will resign.......will the rise of the right be blocked by the communists 

"the game is afoot "....everywhere.............Europe and UK is in flux

The communists 😁 are there any left? Russia is supporting the far right. Divide and conquer. 

4 hours ago, scouser said:

Will the cash come back from RAWANDA,  ha ha 

Only via a few ex tory mp's pockets. 

3 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

People like Dominic Cummings were not elected. All governments have advisors. I’m not sticking up for Blair, just saying it as it is…

Yeah I get that, but I'd say the same about Cummings as well. The other factor is Blair is one of the most despised politicians right across the political spectrum. I dare say a lot of people feel he should be being tried at the Hague, not influencing our government. If he feels he's qualified to lead the country, he should stand, but of course he won't, as he's knows he'd never be elected.